MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Benjamin Disraeli

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahaha fool! about getting f*cked up on barking road..Come down Ilderton Road and say that son!NO ONE LIKES US, NO ONE LIKES US, NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE... WE ARE MILLWALL, SUPER MILLWALL, WE ARE MILLWALL, FROM THE DEN!CHIM,CHIMINI,CHIM,CHIMINI,CHIM,CHIM SHURUUUUUUU... WE HATE THOSE BASTARDS IN CLARET AND BLUE! CHIM,CHIMINI,CHIM,CHIMINI,CHIM,CHIM SHURUUUUUUU... WE HATE THOSE BASTARDS IN CLARET AND BLUE!

I can't read, I can't write, but I can drive a tractorI'm a Bristol City fan, I'm a f*ck*ng wanker...
This guy knows the levels. Millwall boy are we? or has that song been sung towards you from our east upper block? loool
From Croydon, so Palace = Me.Good good friend of mine is Bermondsey, so I join him away from home mate.HARRY ROBERTS IS OUR MATE, IS OUR MATE, IS OUR MATEHARRY ROBERTS IS OUR MATE, HE KILLS COPPERS!LEEEET HIM OUT TO KILL SOME MORE...BULLIED AT SCHOOL, BULLIED AT SCHOOL! ALL OLD BILL WERE BULLIED AT SCHOOL!

I can't read, I can't write, but I can drive a tractorI'm a Bristol City fan, I'm a f*ck*ng wanker...
This guy knows the levels. Millwall boy are we? or has that song been sung towards you from our east upper block? loool
From Croydon, so Palace = Me.Good good friend of mine is Bermondsey, so I join him away from home mate.HARRY ROBERTS IS OUR MATE, IS OUR MATE, IS OUR MATEHARRY ROBERTS IS OUR MATE, HE KILLS COPPERS!LEEEET HIM OUT TO KILL SOME MORE...BULLIED AT SCHOOL, BULLIED AT SCHOOL! ALL OLD BILL WERE BULLIED AT SCHOOL!
:lol: Respect!

thought you were a spurs fan ?and goli thought you were an arsenal fan ?

Millwall Average Attendance: 2008-2009: 8940 (League One)
fifty.gif
MUG! Lining up a mans pocket who don't give a f*ck about you, only his £80,000 a week and which groupie slore he's banging at the club that night.They're not overpaid diva's who demand the crust be cut off their ham and cucumber sandwiches with plastic fans who wear gloves during October and run when they see the f*cking Milwall.YOU'LL RUN, AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL! YOU'LL RUN, AND YOU KNOW YOU WILL...And my personal favourite:WE SUPPORT, WE SUPPORT, WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM!WE SUPPORT OUR LOCAL TEAM!