Sign in to follow this  
lilwarrior

best food 2 eat b4 & after workout?

im gonna try n have a jacket potato b4 workout, then pasta afterwards?? cos u shud take protein quick afta workout and jacket potato takes 4eva 2 cook, is dat good, or anyfin else?

I usually have 2 large popcorn chicken as KFC is outside the gym, and a banana which i bring in my bag. (Long packing more than one lunch before work). Then straight as I come out the gym I cop that £2 tesco sausage & tomato sauce pasta & a nurishment. Eat dinner with my weight gainer when I get home half hour later.

pasta/ rice with chicken.or porridge, good slow release energytho if ur trying to loose weight avoid large amounts carbs before cus u will just burn carbs for energy and not fati usually have a shake and hour before, and a banana when im en-route to the gym. a shake right after, then usually have my tea about an hour after that

u really just suggested dat i eat KFC? lets not talk about protein shakes and food supplements
I didnt suggest you anything

Allow KFC unless you're the guy that has an 8 pack without doing any ab work and throughout his bulk... Like my bredrin. The c*nt.
In before 'L' bashes all the clean bulkers on here and claims kfc made him hench