Jermaine Beckford

Admin.

Why is this guy still in league 1 are leeds taking the piss out of all championship and some prem league sides livesseriously i know hes on close to 10k a week playing for a big side but they need to let him leave im sure he will do much better then dj campbell guarenteed 20 goals in championship and 12 in prem imo

Guest M12 Part 2

this guy is actually the real deal. championship standard MINIMUM. apparently leeds arent letting him go so hes just gonna run his contract down. a team like newcastle, west brom or even hull city or a sunderland would benefit from this guy a lot.Technical ability is high and hes fast and strong if u wana play that sam allardyce football

I use to play with / agianst him when I was younger. He was Chelsea trained as a kid so was always head and shoulders above the rest. He was one of those players who you knew would make it.From what I've heard Newcastle and Sheffield Untied are inetrested in him but in an ideal world he wants to move back to London

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

8 goals in 14 starts not bad for a debut season in the prem

Done well considering Moyes like to chop and change around so much.

The top corner against Bolton showed the type of ability he has.

2 goals against Chelsea, home and away, goal against Liverpool at Anfield, 2 goals in the win against Sunderland, reached double figures, he is a Prem quality striker.

No doubts about it.

Just a shame certain man don't see it earlier, Adam Le Fondre moving to Reading, about f*ck*ng time.