Young Married Muslim Girl in a Strange Situation

local

Hi guys, my name is SaleemaI’m an 18 year old Muslim girl from the midlands. I got an arranged marriage 6 months ago when I was 17, unfortunately it has had a little surprise that my husband has turned out to be homosexual and only went through with the marriage so that his family wouldn’t find out and be shamed by him.This has caused the problem that he has never been able to get an erection with me, and as such has never been able to penetrate me. We are now getting asked by our families when I am going to get pregnant and bare my parent’s first grandchild for them. After discussing thinks with my husband we are hoping to find some men on here who are willing to take my virginity in my husband’s place and try and get me pregnant in order to satisfy my family.The way this will work is that I want people over the next 2 weeks to send me propositions for my virginity which will cost £3000 for the night. After talking to the best ones I will pick one lucky man who I will meet for the night who will get to take my virginity. I will then meet guys at the rates stated below who can try to get me pregnant.All sex must be bareback to completion for obvious reasons, so due to this you must have a valid STD certificate.I’m sorry, but due to me needing to pass the child off as mine and my husbands I cannot see black men.If you need to know anything else please ask, I have put some photos showing my face in my private gallery.Saleemahttp://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?U...3x742917x538088lol yh i was checkin out prostitutes

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
gagagagagagaga how can i clock 1 bitch who added me on fb on here. i knew she was a top slag.
bait her
the thing thats f*cked is i know for a fact she has a son. absolutely pissed to the power of hercules. the things certain people are doing in 09.

its a good way to scam money off guys tho, cos from they dnt wanna go out curb crawlin, they must feel shameset it up like a dateline nbc thing, call out sayin im jus gettin into something nice, then send the heavies out, take the money

gagagagagagaga how can i clock 1 bitch who added me on fb on here. i knew she was a top slag.
bait her
the thing thats f*cked is i know for a fact she has a son. absolutely pissed to the power of hercules. the things certain people are doing in 09.
did i say ellaboratecuda sworn i said bait
its a good way to scam money off guys tho, cos from they dnt wanna go out curb crawlin, they must feel shameset it up like a dateline nbc thing, call out sayin im jus gettin into something nice, then send the heavies out, take the money
this shits legal