Girl that most man would lips is tricked by feds

streets.

i dnt get how this happens like how do the police know that the woman night wanna put a hit out on her husband, and then how do they then put the undercover police hitman in her way to make her ask him to do the jobis it cos the husband thought she might do this an tipped off the policeor theres a place that u go to to get a hit man, or what

i dnt get how this happens like how do the police know that the woman night wanna put a hit out on her husband, and then how do they then put the undercover police hitman in her way to make her ask him to do the jobis it cos the husband thought she might do this an tipped off the policeor theres a place that u go to to get a hit man, or what
From what I can gather of the story the woman was cheating and told her lover who then told the po-lice. They then put the wheels in motion for the sting including the fake hitman.

I still dont understand the title , How do u know "most man would lips" her streets?
i'm guessing because she's quite a good looking female, as several people have noted in this topic?
It has no relevance whatsoever to the article.And , that women aint even nice.

From what I can gather of the story the woman was cheating and told her lover who then told the po-lice. They then put the wheels in motion for the sting including the fake hitman.
o i c