good place to go for 21st?

Son Andreas

West End is so sh*t. It's very expensive and you wont get in if your with more then 2 men (unless your paying £500 for a table)I would suggest looking at a club thats still central but not West End (like Liverpool Street, Aldgate etc). Or better still, go to a club in Essex or Kent. Same good vibes and music but minus the hassle on the door and £90 rounds.

West End is so sh*t. It's very expensive and you wont get in if your with more then 2 men (unless your paying £500 for a table)I would suggest looking at a club thats still central but not West End (like Liverpool Street, Aldgate etc). Or better still, go to a club in Essex or Kent. Same good vibes and music but minus the hassle on the door and £90 rounds.
Not true, just need to put your name on guestlist beforehand

Maybe your experiences are different to mine. But even after having names on the guestlist and sometimes even booking a table we are still turned away with the "too many lads" line.

Maybe your experiences are different to mine. But even after having names on the guestlist and sometimes even booking a table we are still turned away with the "too many lads" line.
Yeh I've had that bare times before. Best thing is to split up, 2 at a timeBut West End raves in geneal are sh*t. £20 to get in most places, drinks are expensive and music is too commercialOnly good thing is standard of chicks is high

just say u two man are a couple and youll be fine

just say u two man are a couple and youll be fine
are you saying that you've s-too easy

Funky Buddha? Might as well ask 20 friends to come round and rave in your bedroom. Place is TINY.Also, it's not a problem to get in if you get there before 11. It's dudes that turn up at half 12 looking like (and knowing) they're gonna spend £10 that have issues getting in. If you get there late then try scope some chicks to jump in with in the queue. Make sure you exchange names. Been clocked on that one before.

If your looking to go West this is all you need to know.You can a really good night down West End but its all high end. Members clubs like Funky Buddha/ Mo*Vida/ Crystal/ Embassy etc want two types of people in their club. Rich and Good Looking. Not saying you won't get in if your neither but it helps. Money. If your going to worry about it then it will ruin your night. £75 min is what you will spend on your down West. If you don't really want to spend that then don't bother going. Most places are £15-20 entre fee then £8-12 a drink. (Cab + Food)Put yourself down on a few guestlist so you have a back up. __________>>>>>Walking around central without a place to goGuestlist DOES NOT guurantee entre. Guestlist basicly stops people from the street walking into the club. Mixed Groups is a must. Even 3 guys will have trouble getting in. Clubs don't want large groups of guys!*I would suggest getting a table. If there is 8 of you on a table which has a min spend of £500 it works out @ £60 per head. That's like 2 bottles of Vodka + a Bottle of Moet.The only place in between high end and mainstream clubs is Penthouse. It reminds me of Area in Watford. Guestlist helps here but there are always promoters outside. Music is what your looking, decent vide, and people not that stuck up.