Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

So basically got a phonecall last night from my best amigo's chick saying to come round and have a drink with her because she's bored, the friend in question was out on a stag night all night, thought with my d*ck instead of my head.One thing led to another and banged it.. but the f*cked thing is that is was the best sex i'v ever had, and dont even feel bad about it now, infact i thinking about when i can bang it next. Te sexual tensions always been there though hence why i think it was so enjoyable.So the question is i am alone in this shockin behaviour or has anyone else f*cked there boys chick?

SMFHweaklingyou make me sicktell him, atleast have the decency to let him know that his girl is a whore

f*ck these snakes and fakes what the f*ck is this..........................................................
the road's turnt crazy, the youngers are pissedallah take me

What's she saying though?Have you spoken to her since?You're taking the piss to a next level though, can't stress that enough.
She's bangin, please believe i wouldnt be do those things there if she wernt up to standards.havent spoke to her since last night, dreading the aqaudness of next seeing them togehter next tbh.

It would be deserved M12, and smaddy he actually is though.
No he was!If you still want him to be ur friend then you need to be honest and tell him straight and if she rings you again ignore her calls ITS THE RESPECTABLE THING TO DO out of this NON RESPECTABLE ACTION
Theres a time and place for respectable beahiour Drunk, and this aint it some things are better left unsaid.

No he was!If you still want him to be ur friend then you need to be honest and tell him straight and if she rings you again ignore her calls ITS THE RESPECTABLE THING TO DO out of this NON RESPECTABLE ACTION
Theres a time and place for respectable beahiour Drunk, and this aint it some things are better left unsaid.
Its as simple as this " Hes your friend and you respect him" OR "I dont give a f*ck, imma f*ck with his girlfriend either way" Who by the way has clearly no sense of loyality or self respect Bad enough cheating on her boyfriend but with his friend! Imagine ringing up her boyfriends friend cause shes bored - Has this chick not got "friends" of her own to be hollaring at or something.Things left unsaid are only better as long as nobody ever finds out - If/when your friend finds out dont you think he would have respected you more for being honest at the time. But in time look back and be greatfull that his so called wifey was not playing her role.Slim Charles - Thats half the problem with this world - snakes!

Its as simple as this " Hes your friend and you respect him" OR "I dont give a f*ck, imma f*ck with his girlfriend either way" Who by the way has clearly no sense of loyality or self respect Bad enough cheating on her boyfriend but with his friend! Imagine ringing up her boyfriends friend cause shes bored - Has this chick not got "friends" of her own to be hollaring at or something.Things left unsaid are only better as long as nobody ever finds out - If/when your friend finds out dont you think he would have respected you more for being honest at the time. But in time look back and be greatfull that his so called wifey was not playing her role.Slim Charles - Thats half the problem with this world - snakes!
Do you really believe that though?? you'v been honest about evry wrong thing you'v ever done?? and lola at being grateful of telling him f*cked his wifey. this aint the OC love.

Do you really believe that though?? you'v been honest about evry wrong thing you'v ever done?? and lola at being grateful of telling him f*cked his wifey. this aint the OC love.
Actually i am honest about everything i have done wrong or f*ckray to somebody because i can't lie. Many a people i have confronted and told them straight if i have ever done them something ever. What does the OC have to do with this - Hes your friend doesnt matter how much you try to justify this you were wrong and to not then tell him the truth you are now not his friend your the snake behind his back thats f*ck*ng with his mrs! but to his face ur his "buddy" right?

Actually i am honest about everything i have done wrong or f*ckray to somebody because i can't lie. Many a people i have confronted and told them straight if i have ever done them something ever. What does the OC have to do with this - Hes your friend doesnt matter how much you try to justify this you were wrong and to not then tell him the truth you are now not his friend your the snake behind his back thats f*ck*ng with his mrs! but to his face ur his "buddy" right?
I dont believe a word of it, and yeah odviously im still gonna be his 'buddy' to his face. and Luca its far from bragging.

Smaddy your acting like you sh*t dont stink, things happen as i said heat of the moment.And Charles she rang me.
why i edited my post and didnt bother sayin anymore than what ive saidbut i KNOW that if the person was really really my friend,actually scrap that, i dnt even like dealin with guys who have dealt with a girl that i know of, let alone bredrins with(i may not have even spoken to the girl before), even if they arnt together anymoreto me its jus soiled goods