Done it to myself.

Frank Furta

sleazy sex>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its like banging prostitutes something about the fact of doing something you shouldnt makes it more of a turn on.
SMH you lot lead some holy lives.
:D been stuck in 2 minds since i read this topicimagin this bein done 2 me vs the appeal of mashin my m8s birdgurantee u all thought bout it b4few questionshow serious r they? they dont liv 2getha or sumin?wot u reckon he'd do if he cloks
He's been with the chick about 4 years and yeh they live together.Dont even know what he'd do tbh but im pretty sure we wouldnt be on talking terms.And f*ck off tirunih you snitching little rat.

If story is real then he's not your boy, no matter what you say. You may have been his boy but you've never considered him as bredrin. End of the matter realy.Doesn't really matter if you feel no remorse. You've proved that he's not your boy by not telling him that his chick is some sore ting.Forget all the ramifications of them continuing this already long term relationship.

the road's turnt crazy, the youngers are pissedallah take me
PROPS FOR BEING REAL ON HEREYOU ARE ACTUALLY A c*nt IN REAL LIFE ASWELL
Hold onIs he trying to justify it aswell?Someone pass the shooter
THE PILL DOESN'T STOP YOUR d*ck FROM FALLING OFF YOU DUMB MOTHERf*ckER.OH, YOU GON' LEARN!
She's clean
How do you know snake?And do you take her word that shes gonna take that pill snake?Your not a man snake, your weak. And you blatently dont get chicks. Thats why you got excited snake.
:D But in regards to the topic
Man barebacked his bredrins girl. :|I don't even have a response for that.

Is man serious or what? His replies seem like a joke, the lack or remorse is incomprehendible!How can you say heat of the moment, she phoned you to come over. There was no "heat of the moment" when she called you. You full well knew what was happening and had plenty of time to think about it on the way to her house.Seriously do your "friend" a favour and tell him if you have any respect left for him.