Louts vs Anti-Facists

Thun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest burning the union jack is out of order.Asians do segregate themselves too much I must admit, especially large portions of the Muslim community.It's understandable that this segregation creates mistrust.Protesting against extremism is understandable but protesting against the religion of Islam is not. Also 12 on 1 against some dude aint right either.It's all just f*ck*ng stupid.

in terms of marches/protests it's funny how a few asians kicking a white guy is big news, but the fact that armoured police vehicles were being hit with petrol bombs when they tried to police a protest last night in derry goes unnoticed
it doesnt go unnoticed, thats been happening since the 60's so its not news.

birmingham turnt my cousin into a extremistthey have some f*cked up brainwashing in the midlands
Do u get on with him
Yeah he is still me cousin and my earliest bredrincould never go against himjust believe his way/mentality is completely wronghe is in Saudi Arabia nowthe way my mum used to say look at your cousin he finished the Quran etc etcthe way he changed from us going to steal sweets from the corner shops to him talking like Abu Hamza is alotHe is my age and has 2 daughters haven't spoken to him for 2 years

no1 is going 2 do sh*t 2 uive met people who grew up with the guys in leeds who bombed the trainssiddique khan . tanvir and rest of the martyrsjus normal pakis in profesional jobs... im sur ethere r plenty guys in thsi country who ave siblings who went 2 chechnya or kosovo or afghanistan during the 80s
them bombers dint come from leeds they came from huddersfield... at least one of them anyway