Do youts need religion

Grafter

your going on like there arent youts out there whos african mum made them go to church every sunday until they were old enough to move out arent out there bussing straps
C/SThere was a guy who stabbed a yout in South after coming back from Bible study a little while back.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your going on like there arent youts out there whos african mum made them go to church every sunday until they were old enough to move out arent out there bussing straps
C/SThere was a guy who stabbed a yout in South after coming back from Bible study a little while back.
So now this is the rule rather than the exception?

Huh?Point of our posts was that it don't matter if you are religious, you can still be on f*ckery, which is funny especially as a number of people claim people are on this madness because there is no religion in their life.

it's not black culture, it's immature street culturewhite, turkish and asian heads are also quite involvedgreek people try to be involved but it just doesn't work for them
what are the involved in thoughallow thinking because whites and others are involved its not black culturewhen you see whites/greeks rolling about in fitted caps talking about cuz this, blood that, you think that isn't influenced by black culture?its merely that the 'culture' has become popular/the cancer has spread

Huh?Point of our posts was that it don't matter if you are religious, you can still be on f*ckery, which is funny especially as a number of people claim people are on this madness because there is no religion in their life.
You've got the wrong end of the stick. Read my first post, I was actually on the side of instilling some elements of 'religion' to children.

it's not black culture, it's immature street culturewhite, turkish and asian heads are also quite involvedgreek people try to be involved but it just doesn't work for them
what are the involved in thoughallow thinking because whites and others are involved its not black culturewhen you see whites/greeks rolling about in fitted caps talking about cuz this, blood that, you think that isn't influenced by black culture?its merely that the 'culture' has become popular/the cancer has spread
so whats black culture then?

smaddy are you seriously asking me this question, seriously?black american culture that has spread to this countryghetto mindsetadoration and glamorisation of violence and gang culturehate for authoritylack of respect for everything n everyoneknocking whores up and leaving them with the youtdesinsitised to violence & crimesilly music (road rap is now becoming the staple of a lot of black uk males and is somewhat taking over what used to be here - which was mostly US rap)all you have to do is look at the f*ck*ng murder rate for christs sakestabbings ever single week how are you even seriously asking me these questions

You've got the wrong end of the stick. Read my first post, I was actually on the side of instilling some elements of 'religion' to children.
Oh right, I was a bit confused as to how you meant it.My bad.

smaddy are you seriously asking me this question, seriously?black american culture that has spread to this countryghetto mindsetadoration and glamorisation of violence and gang culturehate for authoritylack of respect for everything n everyoneknocking whores up and leaving them with the youtdesinsitised to violence & crimesilly music (road rap is now becoming the staple of a lot of black uk males and is somewhat taking over what used to be here - which was mostly US rap)all you have to do is look at the f*ck*ng murder rate for christs sakestabbings ever single week how are you even seriously asking me these questions
woah woahroad rap is a london ting.. about uk

but this isnt black cultureit doesn't come from blacks onlyeverything u listed barring perhaps the music thing white people have done and still doghetto mindset - how about all the so called 'chavs' or underclass of society who are content to never leave the council estates their nan an grandad grew up onadoration an glamorisation of violence - how about every single action film hollywood has ever madehate for authority - not jus black thingknocking up whores and leaving them with the yout - there are a f*ck load of fatherless white kids out therethe music thing - thats not the only music that black people make u know, its not black people buying it, its rich an middle class white kids making these shitty rappers make money, this music is marketed to them, the people with the cash more than its marketed to black peoplethe point is theres no such thing as black cultureespeically in this countrytheres working class, theres english culture, theres caribbean culture, theres African culture (add all the sub cultures within that)ur so called black culture isnt the reason why youts are f*ck*ng up, its a lot bigger than that

but this isnt black cultureit doesn't come from blacks onlyeverything u listed barring perhaps the music thing white people have done and still doghetto mindset - how about all the so called 'chavs' or underclass of society who are content to never leave the council estates their nan an grandad grew up onadoration an glamorisation of violence - how about every single action film hollywood has ever madehate for authority - not jus black thingknocking up whores and leaving them with the yout - there are a f*ck load of fatherless white kids out therethe music thing - thats not the only music that black people make u know, its not black people buying it, its rich an middle class white kids making these shitty rappers make money, this music is marketed to them, the people with the cash more than its marketed to black peoplethe point is theres no such thing as black cultureespeically in this countrytheres working class, theres english culture, theres caribbean culture, theres African culture (add all the sub cultures within that)ur so called black culture isnt the reason why youts are f*ck*ng up, its a lot bigger than that
who said these things are only done by black people or black people invented them?I said they are all parts of the black 'culture' or more importanttly lack thereof, lack of self-knowledge, culture & identityonly the poorest whites will turn to gang crime and such, whereas the well-off black kids will do it simply because it is the fashionwhy are you tryna make it out like what im saying isn't trueculture defines people & the way they actand culture is driven by mediatake a look at black media and you have your answer, we could go deeper into why it is that way BUT that would be digressing to a stupid level.

who said these things are only done by black people or black people invented them?I said they are all parts of the black 'culture' or more importanttly lack thereof, lack of self-knowledge, culture & identityonly the poorest whites will turn to gang crime and such, whereas the well-off black kids will do it simply because it is the fashionwhy are you tryna make it out like what im saying isn't trueculture defines peopleand culture is driven by mediatake a look at black media and you have your answer, we could go deeper into why it is that way BUT that would be digressing to a stupid level.
fact of the matter is what you've described isnt black culture, its western cultureJus because black people partake in these activities doesnt make it black cultureand by sayin or agreeing that the reason for youts acting in the way they do these days, is because of black culture is a misnomerby sayin this, ur saying that it is the fault of black peoplefurther more, I just said youts, I never mentioned race in the first instance, so to say that the reason why every single bad yout on road is cos of 'black culture' makes no senseand there are a bunch of well off white youths who want to emulate the behaviour of the rappers they see on tv, talk like they come from the manor when their not even allowed to get on the busyou make a point about black media - is that the only media that everyone listens to or is it even the mainstreamfirst you say Black culture, and list the things that this comprisesthen u want to say that there is a lack of black culturedoes this make sense?

@ Raoul DukeBruv you need to lay off the black kids man. What about the white kids of britian eh? binge drinking at ages as young 10?black people may sell drugs, but who are the consumers? white people?underage pregnancy?young white girls are the majority in this listWhat about the ASBO's??bruv all you need to do is watch Trisha or the JK show to know that the young white kids/teenagers are worst compared to the black kids/teenagers.

ok samiad so why is when a white person partakes in these activties blacks say "hes tryna be black"
its wrong to say it for onebut if your talkin about speech, words and phrases that come specifically from black countries, and then a white person having no background which would justify them speaking like that, then i can see why someone might say 'hes tryna be black'but for all them other activitiesi find it hard to believe that anyone says a drug dealing white man is trying to act blackhe dont like the police, hes trying to act blackhe dont respect anyone, he dont respect his mum, hes trying to act blackhe tried to stab a guy, hes trying to act blackand if someone does say that, then its wrong, and i cant tell u their reasoning behind it, it would probably sound something like what raoul duke wrote

who said these things are only done by black people or black people invented them?I said they are all parts of the black 'culture' or more importanttly lack thereof, lack of self-knowledge, culture & identityonly the poorest whites will turn to gang crime and such, whereas the well-off black kids will do it simply because it is the fashionwhy are you tryna make it out like what im saying isn't trueculture defines peopleand culture is driven by mediatake a look at black media and you have your answer, we could go deeper into why it is that way BUT that would be digressing to a stupid level.
fact of the matter is what you've described isnt black culture, its western cultureJus because black people partake in these activities doesnt make it black cultureand by sayin or agreeing that the reason for youts acting in the way they do these days, is because of black culture is a misnomerby sayin this, ur saying that it is the fault of black peoplefurther more, I just said youts, I never mentioned race in the first instance, so to say that the reason why every single bad yout on road is cos of 'black culture' makes no senseand there are a bunch of well off white youths who want to emulate the behaviour of the rappers they see on tv, talk like they come from the manor when their not even allowed to get on the busyou make a point about black media - is that the only media that everyone listens to or is it even the mainstreamfirst you say Black culture, and list the things that this comprisesthen u want to say that there is a lack of black culturedoes this make sense?
:P