Do youts need religion

Grafter

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only the poorest whites will turn to gang crime and such, whereas the well-off black kids will do it simply because it is the fashion
agreed
well off black people are in gangs and crime? and well off white kids are not?both statements are silly. well off white kids in the sense you are speaking are involved in drugsmany are also involved in crime. what you say is black culture is more of a social culture based on poverty of the mind and the pocket

fact of the matter is what you've described isnt black culture, its western culture
black american culture that has spread to this country
+
first you say Black culture, and list the things that this comprisesthen u want to say that there is a lack of black culturedoes this make sense?
I said they are all parts of the black 'culture' or more importanttly lack thereof, lack of self-knowledge, culture & identity
Jus because black people partake in these activities doesnt make it black cultureand by sayin or agreeing that the reason for youts acting in the way they do these days, is because of black culture is a misnomerby sayin this, ur saying that it is the fault of black people
No. But the fact they partake in them is in part down to the 'culture' the knife culture, the drug culture, the gun culture, the gangsta rap culture.No. When did I say it was all the fault of black culture? I simply said it needs to be addressed and emphasised. And btw, when your kids go out stabbing people, it is your fault, dont look to blame whitey or the government or lack of money or anybody else, it is your fault. I'm well aware of the social conditions that can effect and cause crime but I also know a cop-out when I see one.Anyway due to most of the points I quoted above, I aint gonna bother debating anymore since ya clearly didnt see/read/look/get what I typed (albiet hurredly) and just invented yr own arguments, not tryna sound condesending but atm I dnt have time , maybe later

Jus because black people partake in these activities doesnt make it black culture
No. But the fact they partake in them is in part down to the 'culture' the knife culture, the drug culture, the gun culture, the gangsta rap culture.
snmall i was ever sayin was theres no such thing as black culture

Jus because black people partake in these activities doesnt make it black culture
No. But the fact they partake in them is in part down to the 'culture' the knife culture, the drug culture, the gun culture, the gangsta rap culture.
snmall i was ever sayin was theres no such thing as black culture
there is black culture, there are negative aspects of black culture and positve aspects of it.if you're a zombie... i am not