when the girl who u r woking outs bredins dont like u

The Somalian

basically i dont want to sound big headed but i have pure girl on my line who r on me so now i must of woked out this ting around 5 times and dumped her twice as she cant be my wife just a bit on the side as phil so elegantly said it one eastenders to dawn on mondayso now this ting calls me on friday i f*cked her all last night and this morning basically her gallies were there yesterday f*ck*ng switching on me I just held my tonguethis morning more of her girls come around and started sending me threats about if i f*ck her around again they will hunt me down :/its not like i phone this girl she phones me I am not boasting but ik have a massive d*ck and i think she is addicted to it hence why she calls me ne u man had to deal with ur girlfreinds freinds who dont like u how did u handle it to turn it round?coz i got the proper cold shoulder

basically i dont want to sound big headed but i have pure girl on my line who r on me so now i must of woked out this ting around 5 times and dumped her twice as she cant be my wife just a bit on the side as phil so elegantly said it one eastenders to dawn on mondayso now this ting calls me on friday i f*cked her all last night and this morning basically her gallies were there yesterday f*ck*ng switching on me I just held my tonguethis morning more of her girls come around and started sending me threats about if i f*ck her around again they will hunt me down :/its not like i phone this girl she phones me I am not boasting but ik have a massive d*ck and i think she is addicted to it hence why she calls me ne u man had to deal with ur girlfreinds freinds who dont like u how did u handle it to turn it round?coz i got the proper cold shoulder
So many things in this post are irrelevant I don't even know what you're asking us? :D

nah im just asking why cant these girls mind their own bizness instead of getting involved in their bredrins tingsgirl loves of my d*ck I can call her 4am in the mornigf and she will come around and f*ck me imagine at night where u wanna bust a sneaky wank instead of doing that i can call this boshwhat did i post in the other thread?

loool im not baiting pics can say im gassing I know when my d*ck smells of her pom in the morning so its nothing i need to front onjust that i have been baited allot of times with these girls and this chicks has millions in the bank and i dont wanna f*ck up (no cindy from hollyoak vibe)but its true girl picks me up from work takes me home pays for my food im am comfortable atm just need her to pay my rent next

loool im not baiting pics can say im gassing I know when my d*ck smells of her pom in the morning so its nothing i need to front onjust that i have been baited allot of times with these girls and this chicks has millions in the bank and i dont wanna f*ck up (no cindy from hollyoak vibe)but its true girl picks me up from work takes me home pays for my food im am comfortable atm just need her to pay my rent next
sounds like a desperate doormat ( no offence or anything but why on earth is she doing all that sh*t for you if your just f*ck*ng ) she will be telling she loves you next, watch out.

No Offence bro but your a wounded player in the game. Them same friends, catch them on their own and see how the clothes come off.They want the same d*ck their friend keep talking about to them. Chicks hate listening to GOOD d*ck stories if the d*ck their getting is lackluster
c/s

No Offence bro but your a wounded player in the game. Them same friends, catch them on their own and see how the clothes come off.They want the same d*ck their friend keep talking about to them. Chicks hate listening to GOOD d*ck stories if the d*ck their getting is lackluster
c/s
cp-kids-with-rings.jpgC/S this with the power of elemental rings

c/s
cp-kids-with-rings.jpgC/S this with the power of elemental rings
:D