Sign in to follow this  
Tirunih

Which one..

1. 1. Which one?

• Fried
    • Boiled

I used to HATE boiled dumplings and all that other hard food sh*t. Still prefer fried. Are you bored?

I used to HATE boiled dumplings and all that other hard food sh*t. Still prefer fried. Are you bored?
naa i'm just yamming some boiled dumplin.. i just find it wierd how ppl prefer fried than boiled..

has to be fried, only thing is u jamos dont put sugar in yours...waste.or is it only my family who does

dumplin do you prefer?boiled or fried dumplin?i prefer boiled dumplin still
Theres a 'g' on the end of dumpling.
why are you only addressing me ?other's have spelt the word incorrectly..and anyway what sap actually says dumplinG opposed to dumpliN..

has to be fried, only thing is u jamos dont put sugar in yours...waste.or is it only my family who does
That's festival. I hate festival. I hate when people make dumpling and it's sweet.Dumpling should have a piece of salt in.In soup and some chicken dishes my parents cook boiled. I like both but I'll choose boiled.

festival has sugar and dumplins don'tfried FTW

fried dumpling or festival over dutty lumps of boiled flour anydayHow can munching food be a choreU no dem ones where u get two dumpling on ur dinner plate and just back them down with bare juice straightaway to get it over and done with

fried dumpling or festival over dutty lumps of boiled flour anydayHow can munching food be a choreU no dem ones where u get two dumpling on ur dinner plate and just back them down with bare juice straightaway to get it over and done with
I cannot co sign this enoughWhen i was a yout and had dumpling in my soup and wasnt allowed to leave the table till i ate it. f*ck that.Fried FTW

this... but we call them bakes.
Love me some bakes.