Could you take a girl with no ambitions to be your wifey?

Mister Man

Ambitions are personal and points of view to every individual, raising a family, good job etc.I would and could never let a female knock me off my personal ambitions in life. I could wifey a girl who has no ambition its a minor really. If shes happy with her life and I am, i don't see the problem. If she wants to better herself im all for it and if not then thats cool im still gonna be doing my thing.

u can have ambition and a family lifeOnes ambition doesnt have to override the other
What good is ambition if you can't pursue it. You'll just end up being bitter at the other person for holding you back, and filled with "what ifs"Ambition is fine.But when it's time for family and to settle, the woman I end up with has to be willing to take the backseat.And plus, two ambitious workers more often than not aren't compatible.Seen it time and time again. You will rarely get 2 high flyers.Unless there's some other meaning of ambition I fail to comprehend, in which case ignore what I just said as it's only relevant in my world.

2 ambitious people can build an empire togetherTheres no reason a woman cannot educate herself, raise babies, maintain a home and work or establish a business for herself in the meantimeMy grandfolks did it, 7 kids my grandma had and she is still working for the state as a youth ambassador to this day at 65, thats after being a legal consultant for 40 yearsMy grandad was an architecht, so he worked and earned a considerable amount more, but he knew if a contract didnt go aswell as planned, his woman is holding down the home. Its that stability there of a dual income that allowed 7 kids to be raised under 1 roof together and be educated with no form of government intervention or state benifitsI guess this example is the main reason il never settle for less, God willingthis can be done by any couple wherever compassion an communication are present.

Guest Lisa Turtle

2 high flyers IMO isn't conducive to well adjusted, well rounded children, from what I've seen.I don't know what use my education is going to be to me in about 10 years time when I've had children and need to be at home to raise them.The field I want to go into is so everchanging that if you're not always in the loop, you could be out of date in months.