Could you take a girl with no ambitions to be your wifey?

Mister Man

2 ambitious people can build an empire togetherTheres no reason a woman cannot educate herself, raise babies, maintain a home and work or establish a business for herself in the meantimeMy grandfolks did it, 7 kids my grandma had and she is still working for the state as a youth ambassador to this day at 65, thats after being a legal consultant for 40 yearsMy grandad was an architecht, so he worked and earned a considerable amount more, but he knew if a contract didnt go aswell as planned, his woman is holding down the home. Its that stability there of a dual income that allowed 7 kids to be raised under 1 roof together and be educated with no form of government intervention or state benifitsI guess this example is the main reason il never settle for less, God willingthis can be done by any couple wherever compassion an communication are present.
Ok our definitions of ambition are different.

what can a woman with none of her own aspirations and no concept work ethic teach her kidsCooking and cleaning ur home and nurturing ur children are not jobs, they are privelages and duties,Working to aid provisions is going beyond ur basic duty
Agreed cooking, cleaning etc aren't skills, they are what you do to live. Its like prasing a woman for brushing her teeth.

I class ambition as striving to be the absolute best at whatever you do.
ThisAnd comeone for christ sake read between the lines, stop making me break it down when I don't need to.I'm not saying she stays at home and does f*ck all but cook and clean.But she's not going to be earning close to my amount, in a profession like mine, or in a status position like mine.She can still do whatever.But if family do not come first, then its game over.My definition of an ambitious woman, is a career woman.I do not want my kids raised by a career woman.I do not think it is appropriate or healthy for two competing adults to raise kids. Because if they're ambitious in my sense of the word, they will not have time to raise their kids, and the family suffers.

I do not think it is appropriate or healthy for two competing adults to raise kids. Because if they're ambitious in my sense of the word, they will not have time to raise their kids, and the family suffers.
I think this is a risk, but its very possible that thing woud still run smoothly. I think the less well off actually have less time to give to their kids.

Hmmmm thats a tough one to answer. Depends on the girls level of intelligence really, did she complete GCSEs, College and Uni and decided f*ck it I want to be a housewife? If that's the case that kind of woman could be ideal due to the fact that she will be able to hold an interlectual conversation with me and manage severe to light banter. However, she could be a Desperate Intelligent housewife, thats a no no.If shes just a dumb dumb who didnt do f*ck all then she could also be ideal if you wanted a doormat wife who has no opinion but yours and all she is good for is sex, breeding, cooking and cleaning. She cant be trusted with billing and payments.Either way, regarless of her goals theres somebody for a girl with no ambitions i.e guys who want a woman who wont respectfully challenge them.