WG HYPE

North Aleng

Dem gangsta marli's there/

this is what happens when you come over here from living in a swamp, yr unable to adjust to a civilian lifestyle and still attempt to claim the skulls of yr enemies to impress ure bride-to-be

smh. when a person from Jamaica does maddness like this they get props. The ignorance is so f*ck*ng stupid. How do we really know the origin of the guy in the video i cant see him we're only going on by what the Youtube uploader is posting, could be fabrication. Solid evidence required.Again the ignorance on you kids is a joke, a few bad seeds among every race and thats the often the way everybody acts. How much stigma do Jamaicans have, Guranteed you wont see me slaggin them off. How many stereotypes have caucasian have, and yet i've never slagged them off either.Im sick and tired of defending my own peoples especially when only 10% can see the bigger picture and the rest are just blinded, if you want to see a decent honest hard working "marli" come follow me for the day i gurantee to check your f*ck*ng views.