torturing suspects = testing on animals. I love it.

streets.

Whats all this fuss about MI5/MI6 torturing suspects?I'm sorry but I don't see what all the fuss is about. When you move in them kinda circles, if you get caught then expect to be tortured. Same way if you move in or AROUND drug dealing circles then expect some karma to touch you at some point. LOL @ these fools getting caught flying to Afghanistan on fake passports and then moan when they are getting electrocuted.War is dirty, and there will ALWAYS be innocent people that get caught up in it. At the end of the day I am happy that a handful of people are getting their eyelashes plucked out if it means I'm less paranoid on the tube.The nice clothes we wear that allow us to look good in raves = thousands of starved child slavesThe medicine that is saving your grandma = tested on some cute monkeysThe keyboard you are going to reply to this topic with = millions of gallons of emissions killing wildlifeThe reason there's not a breaking news flash on Sky News right now reporting "EXPLOSION IN LIVERPOOL" = some bredder is getting beaten up by MI5 in a basement in Scotlandtorturing suspects = testing on animals. I love it.

Allow not advancing as a species and still torturing people How can they torture one guy in Gitmo and he admitted blowing up buildings that were not even built Under toture you would admit to crimes you did not even do

Torturing Children: Bush's Legacy and Democracy's FailureThe torture of children under the Bush administration has gone relatively unpublicized.Monday 03 August 2009 - t r u t h o u t | PerspectiveThis is an excerpt from Henry A. Giroux's forthcoming book, "Hearts of Darkness: Torturing Children in the War on Terror," to be published by Paradigm Publishers.Nowhere is there a more disturbing, if not horrifying, example of the relationship between a culture of cruelty and the politics of irresponsibility than in the resounding silence that surrounds the torture of children under the presidency of George W. Bush - and the equal moral and political failure of the Obama administration to address and rectify the conditions that made it possible. But if we are to draw out the dark and hidden parameters of such crimes, they must be made visible so men and women can once again refuse to orphan the law, justice, and morality. How we deal with the issue of state terrorism and its complicity with the torture of children will determine not merely the conditions under which we are willing to live, but whether we will live in a society in which moral responsibility disappears altogether and whether we will come to find ourselves living under a democratic or authoritarian social order. This is not merely a political and ethical matter, but also a matter of how we take seriously the task of educating ourselves more critically in the future.We haven't always looked away. When Emmett Till's battered, brutalized, and broken fourteen-year-old body was open to public viewing in Chicago after he was murdered in Mississippi in 1955, his mother refused to have him interred in a closed casket. His mutilated and swollen head, his face disfigured and missing an eye, made him unrecognizable as the young, handsome boy he once was. The torture, humiliation, and pain this innocent African-American youth endured at the hands of white racists was transformed into a sense of collective outrage and pain, and helped launch the Civil Rights movement. Torture when inflicted on children becomes indefensible. Even among those who believe that torture is a defensible practice to extract information, the case for inflicting pain and abuse upon children proves impossible to support. The image of young children being subjected to prolonged standing, handcuffed to the top of a cell door, doused with cold water, raped, and shocked with electrodes boggles the mind. Corrupting and degenerate practices, such despicable acts also reveal the utter moral depravity underlying the rationales used to defend torture as a viable war tactic. There is an undeniable pathological outcome when the issue of national security becomes more important than the survival of morality itself, resulting in some cases in the deaths of thousands of children - and with little public outrage. For instance, Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright, appearing on the national television program "60 Minutes" in 1996 was asked by Leslie Stahl for her reaction to the killing of half a million Iraqi children in five years as a result of the U.S. blockade. Stahl pointedly asked her, "We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price - we think the price is worth it."(1) The comment was barely reported in the mainstream media and produced no outrage among the American public. As Rahul Mahajan points out, "The inference that Albright and the terrorists may have shared a common rationale - a belief that the deaths of thousands of innocents are a price worth paying to achieve one's political ends - does not seem to be one that can be made in the U.S. mass media."(2) More recently, Michael Haas has argued that in spite of the ample evidence that the United States has both detained and abused what may be hundreds of children in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Guantánamo, there has been almost no public debate about the issue and precious few calls for prosecuting those responsible for the torture. He writes:

Under toture you would admit to crimes you did not even do
I suppose you would. However, every case I've read so far about UK suspects being tortured has spoken about the suspects travelling between Pakistan/Afghanistan (why?) or being associated with known terror groups (why?). I've not heard of 1 person whos been on holiday with their family visiting the zoo thats just been bundled into a van and tortured. So at the end of the day, maybe 3-4 of them are innocent. But torture has probably allowed the other 50 to be caught.

nothing wrong with it, its always the west that want to act like they're advancedthen these same white people will go and f*ck horses and molest babies
Check this faggotts pea size brain to come with such crapFirst he thinks all joo's are evil and now attacks white people who want to advanceThis guy is a raging faggott full of hate

Whats all this fuss about MI5/MI6 torturing suspects?I'm sorry but I don't see what all the fuss is about. When you move in them kinda circles, if you get caught then expect to be tortured. Same way if you move in or AROUND drug dealing circles then expect some karma to touch you at some point. LOL @ these fools getting caught flying to Afghanistan on fake passports and then moan when they are getting electrocuted.War is dirty, and there will ALWAYS be innocent people that get caught up in it. At the end of the day I am happy that a handful of people are getting their eyelashes plucked out if it means I'm less paranoid on the tube.The nice clothes we wear that allow us to look good in raves = thousands of starved child slavesThe medicine that is saving your grandma = tested on some cute monkeysThe keyboard you are going to reply to this topic with = millions of gallons of emissions killing wildlifeThe reason there's not a breaking news flash on Sky News right now reporting "EXPLOSION IN LIVERPOOL" = some bredder is getting beaten up by MI5 in a basement in Scotlandtorturing suspects = testing on animals. I love it.
init, i guaruntee you that exactly the same sh*t including torture happened in WW1 and WW2. How people can think we can fight a war without this sh*t happening is crazy. 'Hello Akbul, you and your mates killed half of my platoon last week, were gunna treat you like a nice innocent prisoner of war'

I suppose it dont matter then when they torture innocent people and they admit to doing things that they did not do and then end up with some innocent person who will serve time or die due to being torturedSome people have been watching 24 too muchAny examples people can give when they tortured someone and they had success in stopping something

init, i guaruntee you that exactly the same sh*t including torture happened in WW1 and WW2. How people can think we can fight a war without this sh*t happening is crazy. 'Hello Akbul, you and your mates killed half of my platoon last week, were gunna treat you like a nice innocent prisoner of war'
Real talk.Further more, UK/U.S torture is a MINOR compared to what could happen to them if it was a more brutal country. These pussies crying abotu "waterboarding" - yeah well dont get caught with a fake passport boarding a plane to Afghanistan with telephone numbers of known terrorists in your back pocket bruv.

I suppose it dont matter then when they torture innocent people and they admit to doing things that they did not do and then end up with some innocent person who will serve time or die due to being torturedSome people have been watching 24 too muchAny examples people can give when they tortured someone and they had success in stopping something
Officially, the goverment "doesn't torture suspects". So there is no examples of this being successful because it's done in secret.How many examples is there of people being tortured that were innocent? 5? 10? I don't care, because for however many people are innocent theres probably 10 times that amount who were guilty.

So those people who want torture wont mind when people from here or the US go them countrys get arrested and tortured even when they might be innocent?You see when you go down this road dont cry when its our people who it is happening too as you agreed its okay to torture other peopleYou cant be like they cant torture us but we can torture them

So those people who want torture wont mind when people from here or the US go them countrys get arrested and tortured even when they might be innocent?You see when you go down this road dont cry when its our people who it is happening too as you agreed its okay to torture other peopleYou cant be like they cant torture us but we can torture them
Would you condone torture on a suspect who had alledgedly hidden bombs around london and is refusing to tell you where they are?Theres a possibility that hes innocent but would you really want to take that risk?

yr obviously confused between what does happen and what should happenif you condone torture as a form of revengedo not say a word against people blowing up tubes or detonating themselves in crowds of civilians
What i condone is not important. Im the one behind a computer screen and not in afghanistan seeing my mates getting blown up by IED's. Im not saying its morally right or wrong but you simply cant expect it not to happen. Its human nature

Would you condone torture on a suspect who had alledgedly hidden bombs around london and is refusing to tell you where they are?Theres a possibility that hes innocent but would you really want to take that risk?
I think it is disgusting to think of torturing an innocent personI dont want people from here being tortured in next countrys as its shown the abuse of powers that would come with itGoing down this road is going back in time when people should be advancing and not become blood thirsty savages

yr obviously confused between what does happen and what should happenif you condone torture as a form of revengedo not say a word against people blowing up tubes or detonating themselves in crowds of civilians
What i condone is not important. Im the one behind a computer screen and not in afghanistan seeing my mates getting blown up by IED's. Im not saying its morally right or wrong but you simply cant expect it not to happen. Its human nature
i'm not sure what kind of tangent yr on rlyI thought the thread was about people being tortured for info regarging terrorisation activitynot people being tortured because soldiers are pissed

I aint heard anyone who wants torture say this.If a UK national is caught plotting in a foreign country, they expect to be tortured. Hence the reason people like S.A.S soliders go through torture training.

I think it is disgusting to think of torturing an innocent personI dont want people from here being tortured in next countrys as its shown the abuse of powers that would come with itGoing down this road is going back in time when people should be advancing and not become blood thirsty savages
so you would happly let the bombs go off killing thouands of people. We're not living in an ideal world; sometimes this sh*t needs to be done.

i'm not sure what kind of tangent yr on rlyI thought the thread was about people being tortured for info regarging terrorisation activitynot people being tortured because soldiers are pissed
yeh i know i went off on a bit of a tangent. but its all relevant to torture