Armshouse

Fresh

Oceana Waftord.Standing in the queue and this asain dude who was drunk pulls out his todger and started pissing up the sides of the buidling but the queue was shoulder to shoulder & a couple girls claimed to have caught the splashback. Nasty f*cker. Everyone was parring him in the queue. One black chick made such a scene he kicked HIMSELF out the queue and left his boys to stand at the back. Fastforward im inside and accompanyed my boys to the smoking area (dont know if any of you non smokers do this, but it pisses me off that im the only non smoker so i go along anyway). Saw the same yout pinching his boys arse for a laugh (I know white boys do this sh*t for fun and he was with that kind of crowd). But he took it too far and started humping up his boy against the wall and lipsing his neck for a photo. My boy said to himself "f*ck*ng batts" and the dude started to make a scene about being comfortable about his sexuality but my boy just kept smoking as he was chattin sh*t. Then the dude kept taking it further and tried to start taking the piss because he was wearing a pink polo, and got all up in his face etc. at which point my boy flicked his fag and told him to come up out his face. "Or what" was the guys reply.... And when you face to face with a guy and he says "or what" what else is there to do in the silence that follows to see how you react. Bare asian guys came from out of nowhere and there was a mass brawl. Us man were outnumbered about 10-4 but we held it down enough that one of my boys ducked downstair to fetch some more man. I weighed 1 punched up another for a good 30 seconds before he hit deck then got tumped by one hench one but the bouncer had his knee in my back before I could retalliate. Got chucked out and took one of the f*ckers shoes with me.

some neek has his first fight and gets happy and chooses to make a thread. annoying
If I came with my story in the first post all excited it would warrant a send.But as I didn't, it just looks like your trying to paint over you faggot status with a badboy one. But your not that guy so fall back.

Guest Flat Ericó
Oceana Waftord.Standing in the queue and this asain dude who was drunk pulls out his todger and started pissing up the sides of the buidling but the que was shoulder to shoulder to a couple girls claimed to have caught the splashback. Nasty f*cker. Everyone was parring him in the queue. On back girl made such a scene he kicked HIMSELF out the queue and left his boys to stand at the back. Fastforward im inside and accompanyed my boys to the smoking area (dont know if any of you non smokers do this, but it pisses me off that im the only non smoker so i go along anyway). Saw the same yout pinching his boys arse for a laugh (I know white boys do this sh*t for fun and he was with that kind of crowd). But he took if to far and started humping up his boy against the wall and lipsing his neck for a photo. My boy said to himself "f*ck*ng batts" and the dude started to make a scene about being comfortable about his sexuality but my boy just kept smoking as he was chattin sh*t. Then the dude kept taking it further as tried to start parring him because he was wearing a pink polo, and got all up in his face etc. at which point my boy flicked his fag and told him to come up out his face. "Or what" was the guys reply.... And when you face to face with a guy and he says "or what" what else is there to do in the silence that follows to see how you react. Bare asian guys came from out of nowhere and there was a mass brawl. Us man were outnumbered about 10-4 but we held it down enough that one of my boys ducked downstair to fetch some more man. I weighed 1 punched up another for a good 30 seconds before he hit deck then got tumped by one hench one but the bouncer had his knee in my back before I could retalliate. Got chucked out and took one of the f*ckers shoes with me.
f*ck*ng battyman. lipsing his boys neck for a photo.

some neek has his first fight and gets happy and chooses to make a thread. annoying
If I came with my story in the first post all excited it would warrant a send.But as I didn't, it just looks like your trying to paint over you faggot status with a badboy one. But your not that guy so fall back.
par

its actually the fake badboys who think that every disagreement is based on being a badboy.read your stupid thread again and tell explain why ur lipsing nex man. you only made that post cos in your life u got into one drunken fight outside a club and you were lucky enough to get a few tumps in. thankfully you met honorable members of the causcasoid race who still play by the rules of fisticuffs.had you met members of your own race..you would have ended up with a knife in your heart which would burst your ventricular artery, causing a massive heamorrage and your sudden death. then your mum will be on the news saying that you wouldnt hurt a fly and this madness needs to stop.wow how amazing. :arrow:

its actually the fake badboys who think that every disagreement is based on being a badboy.read your stupid thread again and tell explain why ur lipsing nex man. you only made that post cos in your life u got into one drunken fight outside a club and you were luck enough to get a few tumps in. wow how amazing. :arrow:
I wasnt drunk, I dont lips man. If you can make a better thread, just do it. Why are you begging my attention fam?

init tho Bert u were desperate to tell that story
tbh I'm desperate to hear some, I left my first post blank for that reason, but it seems i have to be the first contributor to keep the thread afloat in a sea full of moron.
no you dont have to tell us your stories about a normal loutish night out that happens every weekend which everyone has experienced.