Everton v Arsenal, Saturday August 15th, 17:30 ESPN

TF S4DK

Thomas Vermaelen is “very close” to returning from injury and could make his full debut against Everton on Saturday. The Belgian centre-half, who signed for the Gunners in June, featured in Arsenal’s first four pre-season fixtures but missed the final three with a groin problem. However, speaking after his side’s defeat against Valencia on Saturday, Arsène Wenger delivered some good news on the defender’s situation. “He is very close,” the manager confirmed. “If we had wanted to take a gamble then we could have played him but we did not want. “He should be available for next weekend.”
TF's expected line-up, bar midweek international injuries.AlmuniaSagna Gallas Vermaelen ClichyDenilson SongArshavin Fabregas Bendtnervan Persie

Guest Tulse Hill

Bendtner left wing WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Two midfielders away to Everton WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Come again pls, am i missing something here..

The thought of bender in the starting line up really depresses me.
whys that?!give the kid a bloody chance, the hate for great dane is immense
He's never genuinely impressed me, plus he always seems to put in more effort when he comes off the bunch for us. And he certainly wont be affective in the position tf's placed him.

Think TF's line up is pretty accurate, there missing alot of key players so we stand a pretty good chance. Wtf is up with arsenal mania? Why aint it working im fiending for some arsenal news/discussion.

Think TF's line up is pretty accurate, there missing alot of key players so we stand a pretty good chance. Wtf is up with arsenal mania? Why aint it working im fiending for some arsenal news/discussion.
Site was down for most of yesterday for me but there were loads of posts during that time so, I'm baffed.Working fine today though.