AIRLINES

Grafter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yh i think when i hit NY in few weeks il ride with Delta an a good book, hopefully i dont end up in Cincinatti again tho....Nigeria is fully on this, got to the airport, i swear Nepa took light for a good few seconds, or summin made the luggage belts just pop down, got shooked

how much that set you back?
i wouldnt be able to afford that, or even get a seat it was the first commercial A380 flight. This was almost 18 months ago when i worked for ubs our whole desk went to dubai for a conference with a combo of business/first. Had three seats in first draw straws and i picked right :)

ive flown with emirates and i turned left. i thought it cheesy taking photos!!
dont turn left, you go upstairs. Entire top deck is first/business with two bars.First ever airbus380 flight, emirates team were filming a promotional vid - alot of people were taking snaps!

ive flown with emirates and i turned left. i thought it cheesy taking photos!!
dont turn left, you go upstairs. Entire top deck is first/business with two bars.First ever airbus380 flight, emirates team were filming a promotional vid - alot of people were taking snaps!
i meant going first. it wasnt an A380... they love gold a bit too much. ahh i understand for that unique trip

Guest Lemons

Nippon airways was pretty good for a 14 hour flight, got the emergy exit seats there and back so had unlimited leg room.BA, and Easyjet are sh*t.Virgin is pretty cool for long haul, good little entertainment centre.Iberia was the work long haul experience ever.

how can anyone say easyjet and ryan air are sh*t. you chose them cos they were dead cheap.. ur lucky you even got there.bout theyre sh*t...Doom those pics are HARD, i would just fly to destination and fly back f*ck leaving the plane.i must say tho i seen them or many like them floating around the net. im just saying innit. if its all legit then cool