Martial Arts

Em Dott

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu actually looks sick, as does Aikido.That Spartan place in Leyton, is it worth the money because I'm seeing membership of £50 a month. I better be getting something good for that price there.

i done kung fu for a couple years, loved it, loved my teacherone rasta man who developed his own styletrained for 3 hours on a saturday morning, and 4-5 hours on a bank holiday, some of the nicest times of my teenseverytime i wanna go back to it, i need that £10 lesson money for something else

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu actually looks sick, as does Aikido.That Spartan place in Leyton, is it worth the money because I'm seeing membership of £50 a month. I better be getting something good for that price there.
tbh i couldnt tell u.. havent even bopped in der. Its in one random place though lol... just one side road opposite the cricket grounds.

Titan you still based in N18?If so then you can go here http://www.enfieldkickboxingacademy.com/alfiedavis.htmI go there still if you go hard on this then you will become a sick fighter no doubt just depends how many times you go. Kinda expensive for all the equipment though and it's like £47 a monthAlso ive been recommended to a MMA gymhttp://www.titanfighter.com/:lol: even with the name it sounds right for you + it is mad local its in edmonton near ikea ain't no dibby dibby ting either they got good fighters there http://www.titanfighter.com/fighters.aspx

B-jiujitsu . mine is in covent garden, though i learnt it long time ago.sometimes i teach.what are u learning MA for
Fitness mainly. Being good at Martial Arts requires real discipline and that's always good in my eyes. Plus, practical self defence always is useful. And after watching one of my friends in some kickboxing or martial arts competition I was bang on it.What's the name of your place in Covent Garden? And you teach? How long you been doing it for?

Natty, yeah I'm in N18, though I don't know for how long, but I don't even mind travelling up to Enfield for it. Gonna give them a call later in the week to ask some more questions.Kingsmead school is in Southbury yeah near the station? What about Lavendar Primary School? What part of Enfield is that?And as for the MMA, who knows. Might have to get my Abel on fam.:lol:

Props on that Carpe. You ever do competitions?My bredrin was kickboxing world champ for one year, though I don't know his weight class, but his name is Michael "Venom" Page. Some of you may have heard of him. After seeing some video where man did some Hwaroang style 720 kick on someone I am bang on it.Natty, I just emailed them asking them about costs so hopefully they'll get back to me soon.

Natty, yeah I'm in N18, though I don't know for how long, but I don't even mind travelling up to Enfield for it. Gonna give them a call later in the week to ask some more questions.Kingsmead school is in Southbury yeah near the station? What about Lavendar Primary School? What part of Enfield is that?And as for the MMA, who knows. Might have to get my Abel on fam.:lol:
Nah kingsmead is right next to UGC enfield cinemaIt is only in lavender when the the kingsmead school hall can't be used aka exam times

Nah kingsmead is right next to UGC enfield cinemaIt is only in lavender when the the kingsmead school hall can't be used aka exam times
Oh there, yeah I know where you are on about.

Wanted to do boxing when I was a yout still.Karate ppl, forgive my ignorance but I've sat in on a few of their lessons, alot of it doesnt seem practical outside karate tournaments, am I under false impressions 
I did Karate from when I was like 8 till I was about 11. Looking back, most f it has no real practical application. I find it's better for discipline. In actual fights you wouldn't execute moves to the exact precision they make you do the movements with. Hence why I was looking at kickboxing and interested in stuff like Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

i done kung fu for a couple years, loved it, loved my teacherone rasta man who developed his own style
this made me chuckle lolAn image popped into my head of him trying to do the slow mo matrix move with a spliff in his mouth calling it "Ganja-Jiu-Jitsu" lolllow me i'm immature i kno..
  • Upvote 1

karate look sh*t imo. pulling mans oversized garms trying to throw him on the ground..smhi wanna leanr what steven seagal learnt. just mash up fingers, bones, and spinal chords
That's most probably Judo you are talking about. Jiu Jitsu on the other hand looks sick.