FINALLY ...ITS COMING

carpedeum

We've been hearing a whole lot of rumors over the past year or two about 20th Century Fox's film version of the popular '80s TV series The A-Team, because so far the rumors have been nightmare-inducing flares of disappointment (Common as B.A. Baracus? Really?) - but we've finally got some casting "confirmations," and things are actually looking pretty promising so far! Liam Neeson is in negotiations to play Col. John "Hannibal" Smith, the leader of the group, while The Hangover's Bradley Cooper is in early talks to play Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck. The film is said to have a tone closer to Mission: Impossible and Ocean's Eleven than anything of a slapstick-type nature, which is another massive boost for our the hopes for the film.This is a fan trailer casting and i totally agree, but that would cost way too much to cast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4gOREBIooA

Liam Neeson would be a sick Hannibal tbh When rumours of an A-Team movie were about years back I thought Jim Carrey would play a perfect Murdoch, though that's becoming less acceptable with age. Casting B.A is always gonna be the hardest cuz nobody will accept who gets the role Remember seeing Ving Rhames time ago, guess you'd have to see what he'd look like with a mohawk..though they could easily go the serious route and just make B.A a badass mofo who's just bald headed Infact I believe that's the route they'll take just to avoid derision

Liam Neeson would be a sick Hannibal tbh When rumours of an A-Team movie were about years back I thought Jim Carrey would play a perfect Murdoch, though that's becoming less acceptable with age. Casting B.A is always gonna be the hardest cuz nobody will accept who gets the role Remember seeing Ving Rhames time ago, guess you'd have to see what he'd look like with a mohawk..though they could easily go the serious route and just make B.A a badass mofo who's just bald headed Infact I believe that's the route they'll take just to avoid derision

lol @ All these youth on here that were born too late for the A-Team and got raised on the Teletubbies.Still I dunno how this Film is gonna be, can you really have new guys playing Hannibal and Face? Shoulda just gave it a different title like The B Team, sh*t will never be the same without the originals. *Goes back to BEST OF A-TEAM dvd*

All jokes aside though, they should get DMX to play BA Baracus.
I agree, though depending on whether they want BA to be kinda comical but tough like the show they could use LL Cool J just as easilyDMX was meant to be Mason 'The Line' Dixon in Rocky Balboa, he would have been perfect as an opponent for Rocky with the voice and everything

Guest Esquilax
All jokes aside though, they should get DMX to play BA Baracus.
I agree, though depending on whether they want BA to be kinda comical but tough like the show they could use LL Cool J just as easilyDMX was meant to be Mason 'The Line' Dixon in Rocky Balboa, he would have been perfect as an opponent for Rocky with the voice and everything
Maybe they should use a black actor who isn't a rapper?

f*ck getting a rapper, there are many other black actors that CAN ACTUALLY ACT. chris's dad in everyone hates chris is thebest candidate, second best is ice cube, 3rd best is the hench guy from green mile, 4th best is cuba gooding to bring a different kind of character.