Sign in to follow this  
Tirunih

Wiley -She likes too (video)

Who has seen this video?It hasn't been dropped on youtube yet but it's been all over channel aka Best underground video to come out in 5 years imovideo is large..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

MP3?
Wiley Ft. Wrigley. Chipmunk. Wretch 32. Ghetts. Bashy _ More - She Likes To _Mega Remix__Exclusive_.mp3 - 7.47MB
http://www.zshare.net/audio/63969423849506a4/

Wiley - She Likes To _Instrumental_.mp3 - 7.13MB

http://www.zshare.net/audio/639693926d6a3b12/

FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Been hunting for the title since I first heard a few diff versions..Good lookin out..Has anyone got a link to the CD qual individual versions??

lol @ the way wiley just picked up his bag and walked off at the end of the last videp

Guest Flat Ericó

First time i saw this i was gettin excited cos i never knew who was coming next.bashys verse >the england 10? lolz

video/tune/beat is bigi dont get what theyre tryin to do wtih this though, cant see it getting any great chart success but will still go off in the clubs