Creatine ?

Black.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is some in the whey i use, but not much, still makes me very thirsty, since ive been going to the gym alot with my brother recently, im thinking of getting some capsules on the sly to help keep my edge, im stronger than hm at the min, but he is a naturally bigger guy so in a few months i expect him to be looking much bigger than me. sibling rivalry lol

no-hi-jack BUTquick questions, cos there's always conflicting views on creatine- is the weight gained fundamentally just water weight?- is it best to cycle monthly?- any recommendations? heard green bulge and green magnitude were alright anyone confirm?

If im not going to load, is it possible to keep taking it just before and after my work out (work out 3 days a week)
yes, youll need to look for ethyl ester or KREalkalyne types of creatine. these do not require loading, like creatine monohydratei.e. cellmass, or nitric oxide volumisers. drc.. the weight you gain isnt just water weight, but you gain more water using creatine than you do if you dont.the water gain is not a bad thing if you know how to lose it.

Guest Triple XXX

ite, imma buyCreatine (whats better the caps or the normal ting?)Weight Gainer and Protein shaken hit gym every fridayaim is to gain weightis that good enough?ill b doin push ups n that at home lol

ite, imma buyCreatine (whats better the caps or the normal ting?)Weight Gainer and Protein shaken hit gym every fridayaim is to gain weightis that good enough?ill b doin push ups n that at home lol
3 times a week should be your aim reallyYou don't need to buy both protein and a weight gainer as weight gainer contains whey protein along with other stuff.Stock up on high protein foods (check the stickied topic), aim to eat something every 2 hours and you'll see progress.

Guest Triple XXX
3 times a week should be your aim reallyYou don't need to buy both protein and a weight gainer as weight gainer contains whey protein along with other stuff.Stock up on high protein foods (check the stickied topic), aim to eat something every 2 hours and you'll see progress.
what if i go gym tuesday n fridaythinkin 3 days will b overkill for meill check the food topic n come up with a plan

Guest Triple XXX

also u say have sutin every 2 hoursdoes the shake count as one of those or do i need to get snacks?bk- porridgethen shakethen lunchthen shakethen dinnerthen shakethen late night snack that food topic was virtually no helplunch id prob have rice n beansdinner prob pasta or rice againlate night snack could be like a flapjack or sutin

also u say have sutin every 2 hoursdoes the shake count as one of those or do i need to get snacks?bk- porridgethen shakethen lunchthen shakethen dinnerthen shakethen late night snack that food topic was virtually no helplunch id prob have rice n beansdinner prob pasta or rice againlate night snack could be like a flapjack or sutin
a protein shake can count a a meal

Yeah that's basically how I do it, with a shake accounting for a meal but I try to snack in between as well.You'll see progress going twice a week but I'd definitely try to go a minimum of 3 to work out all the muscle groups sufficiently.Most do one day on one day off, example of a routineMonday - Chest & Tri'sWednesday - Back & Bi'sFriday - Legs & Shoulders

Guest M12 Part 2

david if i was u dont even try follow a strict diet, ive seen ur pics and u just need as much food as possible. dont worry too much about eating clean ur metabolism should keep u in check for a while yet. Just eat everything in sight and try get as much protein as u can whether its from shakes or meat & dairy.I wouldnt even recommend any isolation exercises for u. Just straight basics 3 times a week full body workoutSquatDeadliftBench PressMilitary PressPull UpsDipsWhen u build some decent strength/size then u can start looking into the isolations.

Guest Triple XXX

its one of them one off gyms nt liek fitness firstwhat are free weights?would them kinda gyms have them?ill have to take some kind of induction first time so tell me all i need to kno so i kno what to ask for

its one of them one off gyms nt liek fitness firstwhat are free weights?would them kinda gyms have them?ill have to take some kind of induction first time so tell me all i need to kno so i kno what to ask for
free weights = dumbbells and barbells.u need the olympic barbells to do bench presses, and deadlifts

Guest Triple XXX

ahh sfealso as a diet, whats rice n beans 2 times a day sayini kno i need variety but i dnt know what else to cookaint gt pee for takeaways all the timei could cook pasta n rotate , but what do i have with it?might try to learn to cook chicken thighs n thatbt what else is there i can cookthat will help in weight gaining?also jus to confirm i jus need creatine and a weight gainer right?creatine durin workout and weight gainer after?bt what do u take inbetween meals?sorry im such a n00b to this