Facebook Screencaps (NSFW)

YGNB

:rofl: u just brought back a million memories with that song fam
762485-world_of_illusions_mm_large.jpgThis was the one though, the magic carpet , the card and spiderweb level AND the 2 player co-op modeJUST f*ck OFFF
*spuds*the level with the cakes>>>>>>>co-op was ill

:lol: the phil one never gets old
C/S+When I picked up my mega drive off ebay last year it came with castle of illusion. Game was classic. Need to get Aladdin, Moonwalker and Streets Of Rage 2 and I'll be haps.

:lol: the phil one never gets old
C/S+When I picked up my mega drive off ebay last year it came with castle of illusion. Game was classic. Need to get Aladdin, Moonwalker and Streets Of Rage 2 and I'll be haps.
i got Aladdin stillill never forget what happened to my streets of rage 2 :(lent one boy the game and then his house got robbed. piece of sh*t... just coz his dad/bro was a pedo or rapist*one of dem was i dunno which one*i rememebr when someone dashed acid on his whip

You see, this is why I made it clear when I started my job that I would not be adding anyone I work with. Now some idiot contractor has requested to add me and I don't wanna reject it because I have to see him everyday. So his request is sitting unanswered until he leaves at the end of September.Try catch me out but NO. Not me ha haaaa... Not me.

You see, this is why I made it clear when I started my job that I would not be adding anyone I work with. Now some idiot contractor has requested to add me and I don't wanna reject it because I have to see him everyday. So his request is sitting unanswered until he leaves at the end of September.Try catch me out but NO. Not me ha haaaa... Not me.
looooooool