EXCERPTS FROM ANELKAS NEW BOOK

Andy Gray

f*ck this,i was actually looking forward to reading some controvertial extract from his biography.Instead im reading some swag comical attempt u probaby nicked from another forum.Sorry to piss on your bonfire.
Nope.. Was in hospital ova the wknd, couple of my boys read this to me 2 cheer me up did the trick , caught me off guard. I requested it to b emailed to me upon release.U didn piss on my bonfire buddy, caught more then enuff 'lolz' so apology not required!LANKY LIMBED BUMBACLAAAART!!!!! SHET! LOL

Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14″ pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?” It was then I knew I had to leave.
lmfao

Made up Anelka anecdote makes Finnish TVhttp://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/ran...finnish-tv25705Thu, 13/08/2009 - 15:15 By Drake ScorpioA mole writes:I started a fake football website this week where I've written fictional news articles ala The Onion. Anyway I wrote a clearly fake article about Nicolas Anelka's upcoming autobiography 'It's not me. It's everyone else' which has gone down a storm. So much so that 5,000 people read it on my website today.Anyway a lot of people have read it and reproduced it around the web. It spread particularly on African and Scandanavian websites. Anyway tonight someone sent me a link to the Charity Shield today where a Finnish commentator, believing my article was real, tells people on live TV that Anelka left Arsenal because he claims in his autobiography (which I flipping wrote) that Vieira struck him round the face with his penis after Arsenal played Fulham.My Finnish friend Vix translated:- "The commentator says how in an autobiography that Anelka wrote he told of a time when him and Vieira didn't get on. There was some goal that Anelka missed and Vieira took the piss. After the game Viera hit Anelka with his bits down below! Apparently this is all exclusive from his tell-all autobiography..."
fghfghfghfgh :lol: :lol: :lol: