"Hip" Anti Smoking Ad

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax
nah but i see the new anti weed advert, gotta be some pussyhole to have panic attacks that ad gives me joke
The propaganda is ard in that ad
Talk to Frank's adverts and all of its other info are vastly different.They usually give unbiased and factual info, but their tv ads just take it too far. Of all the drugs to take unreasonable pot shots at, they choose the most harmless one.

nah but i see the new anti weed advert, gotta be some pussyhole to have panic attacks that ad gives me joke
aint seen this add your talkin about, but one of my mates had a panic attack when he was high. said it was proper serious, he cut down how much he was blazing after that. he has/had a mild asthma i think, remember him using an inhaler at one point dunno if he still uses it, but ye that might of been a contributing factor.

Guest Esquilax
equation where did u go
10 day chilli pepper binge. I saw some things i don't want to remember.
IN YOUR FACE, SPACE COYOTE
You know Johnny Cash played Space Coyote in that ep?

Talk to Frank's adverts and all of its other info are vastly different.They usually give unbiased and factual info, but their tv ads just take it too far. Of all the drugs to take unreasonable pot shots at, they choose the most harmless one.
Because theres no money in it for them.

Ukno.But still if it's the advert on mtvbase yh its kinda lame.