FM 2010

jcee

rooney is so inonsistent so are macheda berbatov and that black german striker and diouf which is why i get 30 shots on goal and it finishes 0-0 vs wolves /signed Rodwell/made my own training for midfieldcalled it barca passersowwwwwwwwwwwwrodwell--------anderson----------possebonftwwant huddlestone :D possebon though

Lukaku £21.7mil for a 17 year old with a decent record in the belgian league was a big risk but he has been playin well as my understudy for etoo even though that was Cavani's role who has been a bad signing so far. This yute has 10 in 7 and is my top scorer at the momentwon the league and italian cup first seasonsold maicon to city for 40mildont know the best role for Balotelli he doesnt seem to improve like I had planned for him

This 25 player squad sh*t is gonna f*ck me up next season had about 8 players last who got in because they were 21 or underMight have to force Giggs to retire and when VDS retires might to rely on my junior keepers which is not gonna be good if Foster gets injured.Feel kind of bad about selling Evra has been a great player for me/Im only using the 2nd patch might see if the 3rd is that much better or just stick with this oneBrady seems swag on mine cant see him breaking into the first team ahead of young,nani,valencia,cleverly