FM 2010

jcee

Guest M12 Part 2

i agree with the fixed matchesang tight them games where u have a game in hand against a team that is blatantly getting relegated.25 shots 17 on target 0 goals for youbut you know as soon as they register their 1st shot on target after 85 mins. It's going to be a goal

• Upvote 1

Guest Tulse Hill
Lol @ this muppet talking like man don't do tactics and sh*t throughout h2h network games.This aint solo so STFU.There are bare matches when people now what is going to happen way before it even happens and it does time and time again.
Who you calling a muppet you faas
lol allow it juandebest option for you now would be to just walk away and hope you never stepped to a man like thatBrisco hit the switch

Lol @ this muppet talking like man don't do tactics and sh*t throughout h2h network games.This aint solo so STFU.There are bare matches when people now what is going to happen way before it even happens and it does time and time again.
What sort of a response is that?Truesay you dropped that eyelashes talk to a female, can't take you seriously if I'm honest.Plus you're the same guy that begged to be a part of Network games and nobody brings you in, lol @ calling me the fass.

What sort of a response is that?Truesay you dropped that eyelashes talk to a female, can't take you seriously if I'm honest.Plus you're the same guy that begged to be a part of Network games and nobody brings you in, lol @ calling me the fass.
I dunno where u gt that from tbh

:D
Can I join?Providing you man dont play at f*ckery times
Hope you man plan on starting a new one when exam season is over
Infact I'd be on it now if I was invited
oi :D
This is pissed, i want in =\
someone add me [email protected] want in
oi
oi!
oi
oi!
Am I not visible?
That is all from ONE topic and there are about 3-4 others of JUST FM England; truesay we've done Spain and Italy before too.It's safe to say you should STFU now.

:D
Can I join?Providing you man dont play at f*ckery times
Hope you man plan on starting a new one when exam season is over
Infact I'd be on it now if I was invited
oi :D
This is pissed, i want in =\
oi
oi!
oi
oi!
Am I not visible?
That is all from ONE topic and there are about 3-4 others of JUST FM England; truesay we've done Spain and Italy before too.It's safe to say you should STFU now.
:D finein my defense I did join a couple games in the end, but they never lasted long