FM 2010

jcee

vexed this sh*t is not working prob the version i downloaded

this is hard
First 3 games of the season with Man City.Man You 3 - 1 Man CityMan City 0 - 2 LiverpoolHull!! 2 - 1 Man CityHow the hell did Hull beat me? I went on sick in at half time. We were f*cking 2 nil down.So much for my promise to the board "We will win the title." They give me like 80 mil which I spent on Christian Chivu, Rafinha, Steven Jovetic, Maxi Rodriguez, Ansaldi (22 year old Argetinian, has one cap with them and will be the next Zanetti) and David James because Shay Given the Irish c*nt got injured.I'm playing a 4 - 1 - 3 - 2 / Fluid / Short Passing Starting line up, when all fully fit. GivenRafinha - Lescott - Toure - Chivu De Jong Maxi - Barry - Robinho Adebayor - TevezDe Jongs annoying me because he's sh*t, has about 10 shots a game which go no where near the goal. Will probably make him rot and die in the reserves and fine him for no reason if he doesn't score next game. Then I'll drop Barry back in the hole and bring Jovetic in.

this is hard
First 3 games of the season with Man City.Man You 3 - 1 Man CityMan City 0 - 2 LiverpoolHull!! 2 - 1 Man CityHow the hell did Hull beat me? I went on sick in at half time. We were f*cking 2 nil down.So much for my promise to the board "We will win the title." They give me like 80 mil which I spent on Christian Chivu, Rafinha, Steven Jovetic, Maxi Rodriguez, Ansaldi (22 year old Argetinian, has one cap with them and will be the next Zanetti) and David James because Shay Given the Irish c*nt got injured.I'm playing a 4 - 1 - 3 - 2 / Fluid / Short Passing Starting line up, when all fully fit. GivenRafinha - Lescott - Toure - Chivu De Jong Maxi - Barry - Robinho Adebayor - TevezDe Jongs annoying me because he's sh*t, has about 10 shots a game which go no where near the goal. Will probably make him rot and die in the reserves and fine him for no reason if he doesn't score next game. Then I'll drop Barry back in the hole and bring Jovetic in.
Sounds about right.Check your squad harmony, assistant advice.Team needs to gel.C/S TF

this tactics thing is a bump was already there but you just had to right click the player in the tacticsttkk

i like that subscription ting

trust bedroom bully is any disgraced drugs cheatwhilst im that great player that retired at a young agefm2005fm2006fm2007 CHAMPION