Wiley - She Likes To (England 10) video

raceagainsttime

Single: She Likes To (The England 10) Artist: Wiley Feat J2K, Wrigley, Ice-Kid, Wretch 32, Ghetts, Bashy, Scorcher, Chipmunk and Griminal Release Date: September 7th (Digital only) Following on from the success of previous singles Cash in my Pocket, Summertime and smash hit Wearing my Rolex, rapper, producer and MC legend Wiley is set to return with the release of his latest track She Likes To. The new single is available from September 7th and features some of the hottest artists in the UK Grime scene including Wrigley, J2K, Bashy, Chipmunk, Wretch 32, Ice-Kid, Ghetts, Scorcher and Griminal. The track combines a killer beat with the fast flowing vocals and sharp witty lyrics, that Wiley has become well known for, and is a masterclass in modern urban music, from some of its brightest new stars. The importance of Wileys contribution to the UKs urban music scene cannot be exaggerated. From UKG's 'Nicoles Groove' to being a member of Pay As You Go, Boy Better Know and, of course, Roll Deep, this enigmatic MC and prolific producer has more than earned the title of Godfather of Grime, whilst his recent chart success has now catapulted him in to the mainstream audience. This latest offering is sure to cement his reputation as an artist at the top of his game. official video:

shelikes.jpg

its orite, i can see why people would like this.i wouldnt really call this grime, this commercial music there all makin now is sumin different. like a bit of a bridge between hip hop and dance music. there music may nt always be my cup of tea but i rate the way them big names like wiley, tinchy and dizzy are collectively directing their scene to a greater foothold in the mainstream in future.

AH! GHETTTSSSSSSS! "I might leave with somebody's woman, just coz somebody bet me I couldn't!"STOP.Who said Griminal smacked it? He did not. How can you give a guy 8 bars to sing about how a chick is feeling him and he not only ignores the topic but used prehistoric fillers like "I'm a lyrical G".Should've cut his bar out and told him he needs to come better if he wants to be in the vid. And before anyone tries it, I am a Griminal fan.