how many guys is 2 many n wens 2 young 2 lose it?

lilwarrior

Lol at the way the answers pan out. When you guys are 27 and looking to find a wifey (hypotheticall) and have banged, let's say 20+ women... You're expecting to find women of a similar age that have f*cked 6 or less men? Over 90% of you will be looking for chicks that have f*cked less than 6 men while it's pretty much impossible for more than a third to have done so since you lot all will have f*cked 20+ women (unless you're all f*ck*ng the same girls).Is this what you are saying?I personally am not putting a limit on it. I will know what's acceptable at the time, I'm logical like that and I trust my judgement. But when you guys do get married... Think back to this time and I guarantee about 4 out of 5 will have broken their rule.And I'm obviously no captain save-a-ho as I generally couldn't give a sh*t about equality or any of that crap... But you guys are living in some fantasy world. The way they are is the reason I've lost faith in them.

Women should wait till marriage.
In an ideal world, they really should but with this drink, party, get laid lifestyle we live in......no chance. The sooner women realise that by sleeping with just 2, 3 guys they have gone down in value. But sadly there are downsides to virgins aswell....f*cked up
Dunno whether you meant it but that is actually a good way to look at itLike in business once an item has exchanged person its value goes downThe worst thing is them slags who go on facebook after beating everyone in the ends saying its time to settle down and be wifeyActually makes me want to pull there weave out and suffocate them with it FFS

Women should wait till marriage.
In an ideal world, they really should but with this drink, party, get laid lifestyle we live in......no chance. The sooner women realise that by sleeping with just 2, 3 guys they have gone down in value. But sadly there are downsides to virgins aswell....f*cked up
Dunno whether you meant it but that is actually a good way to look at itLike in business once an item has exchanged person its value goes downThe worst thing is them slags who go on facebook after beating everyone in the ends saying its time to settle down and be wifeyActually makes me want to pull there weave out and suffocate them with it FFS
I meant it and I've been preaching it for years but nobody listens until STI comes knocking and then once the monkey is on their back and they have luckily got cured they don't want that lifestyle no more they want to settle down and lie to some poor guy that they have only been with 2 guys and have never contracted sh*t.Sad StoryAnd to be honest us guys aren't helping either because we are extremely good at manipulation and control if the goal is sex, we can manifest into a Sweet Boy, Bad Boy, Career Education Boy to accomodate her needs just so we f*ck. So really we are all f*cked in a sense. However, those women who openly and conciously choose to get hammered and laid every weekend as a source of 'FUN' I have no remorse for. Fun and Excitement seeking have overshadowed self respect and morality in most of these chicks. I got no problems with a group of girls going out and having a good time, clubbing, bars whatever, but in the process dress respectably and don't open your damn legs, you'll enjoy the benefits of keeping them legs closed later in life.A mans stock goes up as he gets older, A womans plummets as she gets older.So by f*ck*ng A B & C knowing that your less desired when your older, your priorities are essentially ruined and your reputation tarnished.Women already have the nature given priviledges that they come first in society in any given life threatening situation. They are held in high regard but expect respect and safety after doing such sluttery? Those that are sluts can kick rocks

Threads pointless though, we should specify the current age of the chick....Cos if one man says "15..5" and the next says "15..5" it looks like they share opinionsBut the first guy could be seeing a 16 year old whos had 5 partners since the cherry buss 4 months back or it could be that childs mother who is 38 & lost her V @ the 15 also but has had a child by all five of those sexual partners.Where the next man is talkin to a 22 year old who has had 0.7 sexual partners per calender year since the V was robbed.