Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

this forum is waste sometimes.someone gets sent for, it entertains us..then others want to turn on the sender hoping for another threadIT WONT WORK JUST BY POSTING LITTLE TIT BIT CUSSES HERE AND THERE. MAKE UR OWN THREAD AND SEE HOW IT GOES. LOCK THISITS DONE

what happened to ryder proves that some of the guys on here are not what they make themselves out to be on vip2.There's me thinking ryder was a serious a guy on road ect, but those gif pictures proved otherwise.
you are a right c*nt plonker twatur posts make me heave

has nothing to do with the actual topic you f*ck*ng old mcdonald ass nigga
WOWi was expecting much more from you..i'll lower my expectations next time..
lol @ expectationstaking this for football managergo make a new account posing as a geordie or suttinyou are the forums urea no use what so ever and vip wants to excrete you but it has liver problems
pmsl.

what happened to ryder proves that some of the guys on here are not what they make themselves out to be on vip2.There's me thinking ryder was a serious a guy on road ect, but those gif pictures proved otherwise.
co sinage.
i seem to be doing something right..may it continue..

co sinage.

co sinage.
Real talk fam.

co sinage.
Real talk fam.
for real..you can log out now fam