Males Who Take Pics Like This (SMH)

bane

Nar its reached its maturity stage now Mr KI know how it works all the anti-Bane posters come out and these next few pages turn into lets slew Bane and Ryder thinks he has regained everyones respect againExpect these following people to take up the next few pages:the infamousneckstajubezflat ericryderfrank furtamr martinezmr antpossible a guest feature from flojo and a couple othersThe same people who moan the forum is dead and when a good topic is made cry

SNUFFIN GET ME I AINT ASHMED OF MY ASIAN HERITGATE
LOL this guy. Bane you used to post on Urbantingz under the name 'coco' claiming u were mixed race and always chatting bout descrimination you got from feds because of it. Such a wasteman denying your own race. Dont deny it either coz we both know its true. Not to mention your theories saying the queen was a lizard. Your a prick, why r u uploading pics of guys u dont even know.
TBH, denying your own face is kinda deep still.Just saying.
It was made obvious that that was me in the pic by the 1st post.but ppl seemed to have gotten gassed
Your making a rookie mistake by responding to every post directed to you
Them forum vets there

Nar its reached its maturity stage now Mr KI know how it works all the anti-Bane posters come out and these next few pages turn into lets slew Bane and Ryder thinks he has regained everyones respect againExpect these following people to take up the next few pages:the infamousneckstajubezflat ericryderfrank furtamr martinezmr antpossible a guest feature from flojo and a couple othersThe same people who moan the forum is dead and when a good topic is made cry
rah a whole list lol i cant even remember that many users names

LOL @ the coat on in doors.Lol @ hat on in doors.Lol @ the hood on in doors.But it ain't as bad as them man that used to grab the web cam back when camera phones were sheg and take photos of themselves bare chest to stick on Hi5.

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU RYDER
YOU DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO GRIME TO KNOW THOSE WORDS.
Obviously, but it helps.
As does Google.
arr u diabolic mc dat used 2 go rwd?
Yeah.You're Kreamz, innit?
yhhow u know?
http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...mp;#entry469324THE SAME KREAMZ WHO USED TO SPAM UP THE RWD FORUM
basiccaly i has returned to networkif you dont know me then f*ck YOU but if you still know methen f*ck YOU TO.HOLLAKILLA-4-REALA-STEALA-COK-BAK-DA-TILLAbless :bandgun:i will be terrorising this forum until further noticeexcpext the expected Yes.anywayHOLLA!:D
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9520
chemical i slewed you admit da damn tingand p.swww.myspace.com/starkrizzlewww.bebo.com/krizzlekiddPROVE THAT IM SOMALIANCUNTLIKE I SED BE4GO EAT BREAD U UGLY NIGERIANP.S PART 2im ugandan :D
http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread...6254#post216254SNM
didnt clock this.wow just wow