swer down she went in

Guest28

Guest WAVESURFER

She's sh*t mate.I see what you went for, and It's a decent "talent vs. image" debate yr trying to provoke here, but she is actually sh*t.And she's a fat whore.

speak to her on facebook sometimesshe is going to be on this years x factor she got through to the second round she sings alsotold me the show is fake and that she never met simon cowell or nething like thatshe said people who meet the judges are either very very rubbish or very exceptional singers

WHY ARE YOU SHOWING ME THIS KIT KAT CHUNKY MC?
lol
sick of these threads saying so and so went hard or what have youwhat you need to look at as yr in a serious dilemna in yr life if youve even come across this video through yr own searchingthe music is sh*tshe is uglyend of
She's sh*t mate.I see what you went for, and It's a decent "talent vs. image" debate yr trying to provoke here, but she is actually sh*t.And she's a fat whore.
Mr K strikes again Mwahahahahahahadam girl put on some weight since i knew here about 6 years agomad round face now lookin like a berties allsorts12968527995ab0278502.jpg
loooooool