swer down she went in

Guest28

ur too old for this, u look f*ck*ng moist. how u gna give talks about boxing like im supposed to rate youdats all neeky boss
u come like my man
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">anything after this from u is all talk u had ur chance and and U TURNEDthe thing with plastick gangters, is time to time they get meltedANYWAY PEOPLE i'm off out for the night now hittin wokin draw some slores while rez jams indoor with his mummyMOISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
dfgdhftdsrtfghhkhkhjkhgjkjlj;lj;pb

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
dfgdhftdsrtfghhkhkhjkhgjkjlj;lj;pbpmsl

Guest Esquilax
u man r funny if u think got time for this dumbness.
I am a 16 year old, somewhat slender 'emo' with glasses and fashion sense. I have never been in a fight in my life.I still reckon I could have you up, you on it?

u man r funny if u think got time for this dumbness. like im really gna trek to herner hill to spar with man from the internet :rolleyes:
we both know your in south n could probs do that journey in 20 mins.wheres reams at?
please... my name only gets randomly called in the electronics den lets keep it that way