swer down she went in

Guest28

He's the one dat got hurt cos I called him moist but I'm supposed to go out of my way to of my way to link him, how does that work? I told him where I'm at, he can come down. I'm not even on da back n forth ting, he's a badman so come holler. No more to be saidReply to my pm, dnt play up to everyone
brudda i dun said i'm gonne leave it so just behave ur selfin ur pm said my names kaine im from mitcham u can try find me come on son, u dont want it dont act up due to peer pressurewhen i said spa it was a friendly ting, but now ur getting emotional!!!and for the record i never claimed to be a badman, i just do mebut I WILL FIGHT ANYONE, ANYTIME, my pride is to much to me...

Brudda I told you I'll give u directions, dnt act like u didn't see the 2nd PMlol @ trying to bait man up, the offers there init. I told u I'm not on this back n forth ting, this is my last post if ur on it pm me if ur not snm.
ok well here we gosuck ur mum u p*ssy pm me ur address

the funniest thing about this back and forth is i get wat rez ment innitially, he's usage of the word moist wasn't as if to say mans a p*ssy, but that his movments are weak like a guy who holds hands with the local bosh in the city centre but mrk took it as he was trying to say man is a poom out here, and i get what his saying. Its like wen certain guys drop "suck yur mum" on here casually, on the the roads dem words are an end to all the talking and are more or less a challenge to come swing. Y u gonna challenge man over the net talk the worst kindah wickid knwing nuffin can be done about it, its p*ssy tbhwhole exchange and the crowd response was funny though

the funniest thing about this back and forth is i get wat rez ment innitially, he's usage of the word moist wasn't as if to say mans a p*ssy, but that his movments are weak like a guy who holds hands with the local bosh in the city centre but mrk took it as he was trying to say man is a poom out here, and i get what his saying. Its like wen certain guys drop "suck yur mum" on here casually, on the the roads dem words are an end to all the talking and are more or less a challenge to come swing. Y u gonna challenge man over the net talk the worst kindah wickid knwing nuffin can be done about it, its p*ssy tbhwhole exchange and the crowd response was funny though
dont really wanna go over it tbh honest but in my opinion i dun let it slide couple times alreadyto me being moist falls under the same umbrella as d*ck head, waste man, my yout, chump,its him talkin in a way he wouldnt dare do IRLi aint on here to talk gangster or act bad, aint men tbh if u treat me in a certain way prepare for me to call u out on in ,and the spa-ing thing was all in good funcouple bodyshots and my point would have been proved and he can live his lifeits all done now so i'll just leave it there, to read back was jokes thoughand aint that what vip2 is all about information & entertainment

dont really wanna go over it tbh honest but in my opinion i dun let it slide couple times alreadyto me being moist falls under the same umbrella as d*ck head, waste man, my yout, chump,its him talkin in a way he wouldnt dare do IRLi aint on here to talk gangster or act bad, aint men tbh if u treat me in a certain way prepare for me to call u out on in ,and the spa-ing thing was all in good funcouple bodyshots and my point would have been proved and he can live his lifeits all done now so i'll just leave it there, to read back was jokes thoughand aint that what vip2 is all about information & entertainment
nah i'm agreeing with uif he was calling u moist in that way, then yur response was nt over the top imoits nt like u starting typing in caps hw yur gonna stab him up, u just told he to come see u if thats what he thinks

Mr K strikes again Mwahahahahahahaimage7619.jpgimage7620.jpgjasminav.jpgdam girl put on some weight since i knew here about 6 years agomad round face now lookin like a berties allsorts12968527995ab0278502.jpg
:lol: Some people dont have the capability to move discreetly, or they love to talk to much. Swear some people use these kind of places to expose not only others but them selfs, cause boy you are what you f*ck with!
  • Downvote 1