swer down she went in

Guest28

mrkiernan......You......SERIOUSLY.......touched...her..........
i'm a Dawg... i'm a Beast.... I'm a Motherf*cking Problem.....
ur f*ck*ng moist, absolutely moist. dats mad what you donelipsing up these jeremy kyle bluefoots, eurrrgghhhh
so easy to say so hard to proveur the moist by catching feelins on my movementsdont worry one day son, one day...

WTF, DO I LOOK GAY TO YOUf*ck*ng FAGGOT
u know wat i mean dont change the subjectdo u think u could show me im moist but punching me up???
i thought that at first then i thought... 'no way is some 27 yr old talking bout fighting man over the net'this is how i come to the conclusion ur moist, u move like a neek. what u got to prove cuz? ur moving mad moist right now... you caught feelings init

Guest Esquilax
I dont think i like white women any more
more for me
Have the lot, the whole steaming, squelchy lot
Dont knock it till you tried it bro.
Based on my small amount of experience, I'm gonna go with my instincts here.I'll probably end up marrying one of these.... caucasian slore factories... but until THEN!

u know wat i mean dont change the subjectdo u think u could show me im moist but punching me up???
i thought that at first then i thought... 'no way is some 27 yr old talking bout fighting man over the net'
Libs Said he would punch you up

i thought that at first then i thought... 'no way is some 27 yr old talking bout fighting man over the net'this is how i come to the conclusion ur moist, u move like a neek. what u got to prove cuz? ur moving mad moist right now... you caught feelings init
to me callin someone moist eqate to calling them a p*ssy,where i grew up i learned not to call someone out unless i could back my chator i'd be the one to look a fool, ur constantly sayin im moist, cool well seamed only fair i give u the chance to prove it,if u dont like the fact i have banged and posted a fair amount of girlsthats fair enough, if me beating slores left & right is moist, then thats me

ur 27 boss.. why you crying cos someone called you moist over the internet. da f*cks wrong with you
not crying just sayin,ur from ends right then u know betterinfact i train time 2 time at migeul boxing gym in herne hilli'll be there sat we can do a little light sparring if u likei'll be there from 2pm its a pound a round3x2mins round should be joke not a beef ting i just would like everyone 2 see my moistness

ur 27 boss.. why you crying cos someone called you moist over the internet. da f*cks wrong with you
not crying just sayin,ur from ends right then u know betterinfact i train time 2 time at migeul boxing gym in herne hilli'll be there sat we can do a little light sparring if u likei'll be there from 2pm its a pound a round3x2mins round should be joke not a beef ting i just would like everyone 2 see my moistness
That sounds bigBring a camera man and we can place bets and sh*tDont back down ReZiW