Proverbs, phrases, sayings

Grafter

Guest Triple XXX
the oldest goat is followed by the younger lambsuttin my mum says all the time when she is lecturing mesounds better in our language
write it in ur language
lol cant write in my languagewas never taught
surely its just how it sounds?

Guest Triple XXX
If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.a little gem for the mandem
nt badnt bad

Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philospherand now for the best one ever:Beware your thoughts; they become your words.Beware your words; they become your actions.Beware your actions; they become your habits.Beware your habits; they become your nature.Beware your nature; it becomes your destiny.

• Upvote 1

Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it.Not to care for philosophy is to be a true philospherand now for the best one ever:Beware your thoughts; they become your words.Beware your words; they become your actions.Beware your actions; they become your habits.Beware your habits; they become your nature.Beware your nature; it becomes your destiny.
some madman on the bus was repeatin this over and over a few years agothen the next time i heard it, this christian was repeating the words of his pastor

WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT THE ALL-STAR PARSDON'T WANNA SEE MAN DRIVING HIS CARI'M BEHIND THE TINTS WITH THE LENG IN THE CARJUMPED OUT THE CAR PUT THE LENG TO HIS HEARTI SAID GET OUT THE CARI SAID THIS AINT A PARSMASH THE WINDOW, DRAG MAN OUT THE CARDRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPSEI SAID GET OUT THE CAR.