Nuclear Energy

Guest Triple XXX

As its been said - accidents although rare have extreme and long lasting consequences. Plus, we don't know how to get rid of the waste - bury it in the ground works but...that's not really getting rid of it.Some people would argue its irresponsible to bury it in the ground leaving it for future generations to sort out - whick I agree with to an extent.I dunno - I'm sure its not as dangerous as people think but we should really focus on renewable energy - its so f*ck*ng windy in scotland - that's free energy just floating around in the air, all we need is a ton of big turbines to turn it into electricity. Also waves/currents in the sea.
The reasons (at least I think) people don't invest in more natural sources are:
  • The initial cost to money returned, it's not the best business model cah it may take something like 20 years before you see a profit.
  • f*ck*ng tree huggers talking about beauty and sh*t
  • Wear and tear and maintanance costs

solar panels barbeque birds
Still, they do get hot.............All them renewables can f*ck up animals, but them tree huggers don't want to point out these facts, thus, are rather stupid.
Neither do you though
Like what???Example???I will admit if I am wrong (I am not Thun), but there are affects on animals.

LOL at justin trying to debate nuclear energyStick to the washing up topics
HA, you'll come saying that the hiroshima was a conspiracy and sh*t.LOL @ YOU THINKING YOU COULD EVER COME TO ME ABOUT NUCLEAR ENERGY.f*ck*ng c*nt, swear your a woman, bare illogical and sh*t.Anyway, the perfect energy would be the controlling and usage of anti-matter/matter energy, super amount of power, but anti matter is gay to get.

HA, you'll come saying that the hiroshima was a conspiracy and sh*t.LOL @ YOU THINKING YOU COULD EVER COME TO ME ABOUT NUCLEAR ENERGY.f*ck*ng c*nt, swear your a woman, bare illogical and sh*t.Anyway, the perfect energy would be the controlling and usage of anti-matter/matter energy, super amount of power, but anti matter is gay to get.
That is aeons away!
What he said. Finished at Imperial yet?
Nope, entering final year.

As its been said - accidents although rare have extreme and long lasting consequences. Plus, we don't know how to get rid of the waste - bury it in the ground works but...that's not really getting rid of it.Some people would argue its irresponsible to bury it in the ground leaving it for future generations to sort out - whick I agree with to an extent.I dunno - I'm sure its not as dangerous as people think but we should really focus on renewable energy - its so f*ck*ng windy in scotland - that's free energy just floating around in the air, all we need is a ton of big turbines to turn it into electricity. Also waves/currents in the sea.
The reasons (at least I think) people don't invest in more natural sources are:
  • The initial cost to money returned, it's not the best business model cah it may take something like 20 years before you see a profit.
  • f*ck*ng tree huggers talking about beauty and sh*t
  • Wear and tear and maintanance costs

yeah unfortunately it might not be as profitable financially as fossil fuels and lmao @ the irony of these highlanders saying they dont want wind turbines spoiling the landscape...but they are happy to burn coal smh

That is aeons away!
What he said. Finished at Imperial yet?
Nope, entering final year.
It is scary though.Imagine like a few grams of the mixture = hundred Thermo nuclear bombs!!!