Do You Think There Is Honestly Any Point Having Hope Of A Long Term Relationship With A Virgin?

bane

We all say ahh when i settle down I want a virginBut nowadays gals want to test the water before they buy the bottleMy cousin was telling me he was with a gal from about 16 1/2 years old to about 18 1/2 and one day she said to him she wanted to try new things (beat new people). He said fine but i cant stay with you while you are doing it and they finished. Now 5 years later she got in contact with him (Facebook) and then phone calls etc said she has had about 15 different sexual partners since they broke up and has a yout and goes sleep every night regretting not staying with him and tried to drop bars about them getting back together now she has got more ''life experience'' and he still has some feelings for her and said he probably will but he cant take her back knowing she was the one who wanted them to separate so she could f*ck a bag of different people. He also said he deep down regrets going out with her and taken it so seriously in the first place. Her telling him how she is now and what she done since they broke up has only strengthened his hate for her and women. Its a shame really. Shows the grass isnt always greener on the other side, infact it never usually is. IMO if you lust that much to try beating someone else then you obviously do not like that person enough and you hold sex to high importance. You dont hear women saying ah i wonder what it would be like with him or how he would treat me or talk to me. Its only ever about trying new things with different people sexual wise.

Ummm You kind of answered your own question there bro but I'll add my 2 pence. It really actually does proper depend on the female, upbringing, culture (if any), religion (if any), family. Chicks brought up in the cities and trendy areas are usually the ones who spread the mentality of promiscuity. f*ck all the typing, my ex is a prime example, I busted her first and after a few years she started listening to her friends who where shocked to hear that she had only been with 1 man....the rest is history

Yep, if the female has a weak mind she will end up being a f*ck toy.My first girlfriend was the same, claimed she wanted to date other people which translated into getting f*cked by 8+ guys over 2years. Silly bitch got back in touch with me a few years down the line and hinted she wanted to get back with me.I could never be that man. Shes someone elses' problem now, thank f*ck.

its like a cycle 9/10 times girls who sleep around like dat end up preggers the father f*cks off and they become even more desperate for a father figure for the yout which results in them being beat by more mans eventually they have to accept being jus f*ck buddies with the mandem lol

Yep, if the female has a weak mind she will end up being a f*ck toy.My first girlfriend was the same, claimed she wanted to date other people which translated into getting f*cked by 8+ guys over 2years. Silly bitch got back in touch with me a few years down the line and hinted she wanted to get back with me.I could never be that man. Shes someone elses' problem now, thank f*ck.
We actually went through very similar situations. Do you sometimes wish the worst for her but then think na thats too far? or is it just me and my evil mind

We actually went through very similar situations. Do you sometimes wish the worst for her but then think na thats too far? or is it just me and my evil mind
Yeah course I do man, she fully took the piss! Deep down Id be delighted if some serious f*ckrie happened to her. Thats not even evil, thats just a reaction to the past.I even told her about herself when she got back in touch in 06. Even though I feel bad how brutal I was to her sometimes, the bottom line was she deserved it. She hasnt been in touch since cos she knows the deal now which was the point.In truth though I try not to be bitter about it, all that anger is no good man. Gotto keep it moving innit.

its like a cycle 9/10 times girls who sleep around like dat end up preggers the father f*cks off and they become even more desperate for a father figure for the yout which results in them being beat by more mans eventually they have to accept being jus f*ck buddies with the mandem lol
reminds me of one of my ex's lmao i should show her this so she dont feel bad as she can see she aint the only one, theres actually a bag of dumb bitches just like her lol

TBH, Bane is a virgin.Dun know he never beat that and she wanted to get sexed.But still, there are virgins you can wife off for ever, just in popular culture and certain cultures, it is cool to sex x, y & z, in the name of fun/experience/try out etc etc, but lets be serious, the western world is f*cked and count sex sex sex as not important and want women to = men.What General Mac has said gets a c/s.Gurls talk to your gurl and will brainwash them with promisuity and they will inturn become multiple man f*cked.

• 1 month later...