Signs your ex want you back!?

moverman

Broke up with my ex a while ago (she ended it) partly due to my loose ballin (unlocked phones left on the side)..never cheated but i can see why she thought i did..i did love her n the break up for me was tough (she was 1st love n that)locked off contact completely...now i dunno wether shes just playin games with me or actually showing me signs that she wants me back??..always emailing me etc.."hi, how are you havent heard from you ina while" ..."i feel like i dont know you anymore" "heard youve a new gf i hope shes nice"...wtf is up with that?!

Losing someone from your life that you've been close to is hard for anyone so I'm assuming she still has feelings for you but her getting in contact could be a mix of curiosity, self satisfaction that you still feel for her or the most unlikely she is just genuinely being friendly. I've always found that when you show them no attention at all after a break up girls feel rejected themself even if they are the ones who broke it up and they then try to get that attention off of you by flirting again, making contact or making up some bullshit. Seems like she cares about you regardless of whether she is trying to get back with you though.

Same thing happened to me a few years back, ended up getting back with her, and splitting again 2yrs later.Bitches crave attention, she wants to see if she still has the power...Message: If you've kept it moving, don't take steps backward.

best advice is to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>keep it moving yr ecks probably has had a dip in her love life, these modern whores will never break up with one person unless they have others lined up to give them attention/write them poetry/mix cd'syou said you made mixtapes by loose ballin up with her well learn from yr mixtapes boyo and tell her to get goneshe ditched you so thers no going backkeep it moving >>>>>>>>>>>>

Guest Lisa Turtle
best advice is to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>keep it moving yr ecks probably has had a dip in her love life, these modern whores will never break up with one person unless they have others lined up to give them attention/write them poetry/mix cd'syou said you made mixtapes by loose ballin up with her well learn from yr mixtapes boyo and tell her to get goneshe ditched you so thers no going backkeep it moving >>>>>>>>>>>>
Are you Scorpzz?

Are you Scorpzz?
:D no

a sign is; after u update ur fbook status and within minutes of u doing urs, theirs says sum bollox like "not thinking bout the past, happiest ive ever been" or some sh*t along those lines lolin ur case if she dumped u then obviously her next in line fell through.. liken it to a woman wearing flat shoes whilst shopping.. boom, all of a sudden she see's some high heels in the shop and she's just golla have them.. the new tings get worn later that night whilst the flat shoes get left... bang, enda night, feet r feelin the effects and all of a sudden gettin them didnt feel like such a good move afterall so what does she do.. slips back into the same flat shoes nthat are familiar and comfortable... ur the flat shoes star.. keep it moving before this becomes a regular occurance

Guest Lisa Turtle
Are you Scorpzz?
:D no
Your posting style is reminiscent of Social, but he still posts.The only other person I could liken this style of prose to is ScorpzzUnless you have elduded me and you are Cipher?

this is what the siren has planned famyou know what dont let my sour outlook ruin yr chances for more heartbreaknext time she emails you, reply with 'what do you want' or some such commentshe will reply will with 'you'yr back togetherproblem solvedthe second time you break up you will diss spies her enough to stick with it

a sign is; after u update ur fbook status and within minutes of u doing urs, theirs says sum bollox like "not thinking bout the past, happiest ive ever been" or some sh*t along those lines lolin ur case if she dumped u then obviously her next in line fell through.. liken it to a woman wearing flat shoes whilst shopping.. boom, all of a sudden she see's some high heels in the shop and she's just golla have them.. the new tings get worn later that night whilst the flat shoes get left... bang, enda night, feet r feelin the effects and all of a sudden gettin them didnt feel like such a good move afterall so what does she do.. slips back into the same flat shoes nthat are familiar and comfortable... ur the flat shoes star.. keep it moving before this becomes a regular occurance
lol that facebook thing actually happened until i deleted her!...yeah i see what your saying..easier said than done though homie!

:D Is this Social?

lol that facebook thing actually happened until i deleted her!...yeah i see what your saying..easier said than done though homie!
i know mayne.. its always easier to talk and harder to act.. esp when feelings r involved.. all u can do is ur best

Doesn't matter what she wants, its what you want mate, if you want her back then in your own head your obviously gonna want to believe that she is gagging for ya.If not just see it as her being friendly and keep doing you.I also say this because more time women don't know what they want themselves until its a situation.Something similar happened recently, didn't know if she was being friendly or trying to start something again, so I told her to avoid contact with me, because I knew what I wanted, and thus went about airing her.

LMAO why is Cipher posting like Social?

LMAO why is Cipher posting like Social?
Im bare confused LOL. I completely thought that was Social until I saw his post on the top of this page. f*cks going on here