Does it pay off to be metrosexual??

BlueMaco

Lately I've been noticing a rise in metrosexual guys. Even them manly guys nowadays having tamed eyebrows!! Me personally I shower brush my teeth etc etc... BUT I've never plucked my eyebrows or waxed my chest etc..Am I being left behind are the days of manly men past us? Even those guys that claim to be "real" men are hitting gym (for non sporting reasons) and taking more time to get ready to go out than their gf's? Should I be joining the modern man and become "metrosexual"???

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest if a man has a unibrow, they should deal with that.Llow walking about like a human mcdonalds ad.If a man has back hair, women don't like that and it is generally unsightly so you can't blame a man either for dealing with that.Shaving/trimming your region every now and then is a standard thing to do as well.Other than that it is feminine and unnecessary.

Guest Lisa Turtle
It does.I want a man who threads his eyebrows every 2 weeks and uses more beauty products than I do.
Maybe your a lesbian??? :blink:
My sarcasm clearly isn't for simpletons.

i pluck trim ballsack and shaftmoisturizego gym and get hair cutswax back hair shave chest hair and use bio oil on all areas of my body afta a showeryou guys live in the stone age... i could give a flying f*ck is a next guy thinks im gay 4 looking after myself ... its nothing 2 me because A) im better lookinb B) im more intelligent C) im cocky and look down on 95% of humanityi loook good because i invest in my appearance and well being...im an induvidual who doesnt follow trends or act like a sheepyour gay 4 watchin a nxt man... if ur a woman and u dnt like the fact i look afta myself and am vain then u can f*ck off 2... u want me 2 be a real man ? a real man isnt a cave man a real man is 1 who handles his business and provides 4 his family
You don't really count seeing as ur asian. Most of this is necessary for you otherwise you be looking like chewbacca.chewbacca.gif