Wenger Interview

Jens_Lengman

I dont think anyone can say the midfield is fine cos the issue in midfield is why we have changed formation...That said even with the formation change, the midfield is only fine if you believe in luck of avoiding injuries...The problem for those who want new signings is Wenger believes in Diaby, Denilson, Song & Ramsey, long-term, but has been burned enough (short-term) to realise none yet can just play with Fabregas.TBH, I dont think its based on individual performances anymore, I say this because despite his goal Denilson was poor against Everton, Arshavin hasn't looked great yet either, nor van Persie. Personally I think Wenger is prepared to risk seeing what happens when we play top level players and they match up our formation and then if it goes to individuals still being found wanting, and the team losing then change up, but while we winning even if there is room for improvement on players he aint changing sh*t.

Ok.Yeah but the Diaby, Denilson, Ramsey situation is as bad as the Djourou (already injured), Silvestre, Senderos issue.Which gets double worrying when I think right now if Gallas or Vermaelen got injured, Song would have to go back and Diaby would have to start with Denilson and if should Diaby be injured at the same time (v. likely) Silvestre plays, I really dont want Silvestre to play at all.So the more attacking players to win games at the club the better, cos if defensive issues aren't going to be addressed I'd rather we won games 5-3 then draw 3-3.

Everyone from Celtic game is fit, including Eduardo. I'm sure they will get someone on the return leg tho and f*ck up our Manchester trips.What the where he gonna play question? If so its weird cos Wenger spoke like long-term he was thru the middle WITH Cesc.
My concern.Wether it's with or without. What's the formation? Who's in/out? Where's the DM? And is this always going to be the cycle (not that I'm complaining) but idiots like Hleb, who have a couple good seasons and think the grass is always greener (especially if we ain't bagging trophies) and f*ck off when they 'Peak'?And so on, and so on, and so on...

SongFabregas Wilshere Then the three up top. I dont think Wilshere will be playing week in, week out next season unless someone i.e Fabregas is sold. Wenger just knew if he said Wilshere, rather than say Ramsey or Merida, then no Arsenal fan could resent him not buying as Wilshere is the next poster boy after Wally.

But why now? In terms of brining the youngers throughIs it due to circumstances i.e the 1st team squad not being super strong as opposed to previous years and us not being on the radar of the top teams?Or are these young players too good??Coz we have always had able youngsters, but some wer neva given the chance..Is Wilshere that gifted & better than Bentley when he was coming tru?? (minus the attitude 4 a sec)I think this situation has been forced upon monsieur Wenger, coz if the 1st team squad was good enough half these players wouldnt get a look in tbh

I think the obvious thing is money in comparsion to the era of Bentley coming thru compared to now.But at the same time I think Wenger has seen enough in Wilshere to instantly say he is going to make it at this club & be a top footballer, so let me fast track & nuture him. Where as he probably suspected Bentley was good player, but questioned if he was Arsenal good enough. Obviously Bentley could have been in the long-term but rather than be nutured he was given challenges to jump & he didnt wait.