Do You Think Long Distance Uni Relationship Can Work?

bane

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NewThreadCatButton2.gif
Please explain and give me a few reasons why I should not make any threadsAlso give links and examples of what threads I should not have made and explain why it should not have been madeI was not aware that there was is quality control on here/If you see I am making multiple threads which i usually do in bulk on a sunday which last through the week and get pages and pages of replies Simple solution stay out my topic

LOL @ her going to some uni in a land far far away.If you go uni and she goes to your uni and is with you every second at uni unless she has lectures, then your cool.But a far uni??? That is like you saying you want her to get f*cked by a few dudes there, air her or go the same uni.

Man, I have seen many crumble. Many many many many... 2 years, 4 years, 6 years... It doesn't mean a thing."I've only ever been with my boyfriend of 6 years (but tonight I'm f*ck*ng you)".Each uni sector is a world of its own. A boyfriend that pops up every now and then cannot compete. Simple. Don't do it.
Motherf*cking cosignature!!!Trust, I've witnessed this and I would never like to be the dude.

Oh yeah Goliath, what do you think what smaddy was saying about linking you???DEEP!!!
i never linked the guyan llow it, and tbh i thought he meant the case for me would me: uni not being one big sex festivalthats how i understood it