Your Views On Parents Hitting Children?

bane

I think it works to a certain extentBut then I know some people who were not hit once and grew up find and i know some people who were hit alot and are now in penIMO it is not essential and I dont think I will hit my children unless it is definitely called forAllow your seed son/daughter growing up and resenting you and wanting to move away from you as soon as possible

"The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse."/"Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite."nuff said

"The problem is that kids today think their opinions matter. By not beating your kids, they get a skewed perspective of reality where they start thinking that they have it rough and that they can get away with dying their hair and listening to Insane Clown Posse."/"Kids today need a good beating every now and then. If you don't beat your kids when they fall out of line, the next thing you know your son will go off and bang some dude in the ass just out of spite."nuff said

The Bible says 'spare the rod to spoil the child'I got beats. I appreciate that now.
c/sbut at the same time my sisters 8, and has never recieved a single slap, let alone a beating, there was honestly never any needme on the other hand, i needed it differentlyu knw them little f*ckers that u tell nt to touch sumthin then screw u out as the quickly tap it again...yeah that was me