School.

Necksta

Secondary school was one of the worst times of my lifeCouldnt cope with being in the top class and not fufilling my potential. Also, I matured a lot quicker than everyone else around me. I wasnt into gangs or fart jokes so felt alienated from everyone. I wasnt a loner by any means, just felt way different to everyone else and still do, hence why Im so introverted I think.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secondary school was one of the worst times of my lifeCouldnt cope with being in the top class and not fufilling my potential. Also, I matured a lot quicker than everyone else around me. I wasnt into gangs or fart jokes so felt alienated from everyone. I wasnt a loner by any means, just felt way different to everyone else and still do, hence why Im so introverted I think.
nerd

nerd
tomcruise.gif

c/s

Water fights mans vs the girls come summer. Bringing in mini barrels ftw's and super soaker pump action water guns..., KOthen gettin grabs off wet up girl, and running off when teachers hot us up....Numerous attempts to blow up the science labs, by leaving all the gas taps on, and chipping out the block.making sub teachers cry.Some nutter fights, esp the ones vs another school. We where too hard.setting the school bus alight, with fireworks and bangers.jumping out the back emergency windows to skank ticket inspectors, with our fake bus passes, esp when waggin the day off school.yr 11 vs yr10 and yr9 beat downs, ROYAL RUMBLESSnowtime... snowfights, packin a target mans shoes hard with snow and his socks. then bury him in the snow, running off with his coat.snowballs with stones inside, thrown at dinner ladiesPellet and BB guns, mans gettin shot , like the wild west showdowns.custom blow torches in the back of class, with spray cans of lynx and lighters...And i still turned out pretty well after all that.I miss school <<<<

Supply teach mr armstong getting challenged to an armwrestle. He wasnt strong at all and broke down into tears , never returnedP.E changing rooms 10 man lift one boy by his boxers then on the way putting him down his boxers got caught on the radiator was too much jokesFeel ups in the back of maths and scienceMy muslim bredrin writing I am a muslim in his re test and that was all

Supply teach mr armstong getting challenged to an armwrestle. He wasnt strong at all and broke down into tears , never returnedP.E changing rooms 10 man lift one boy by his boxers then on the way putting him down his boxers got caught on the radiator was too much jokesFeel ups in the back of maths and scienceMy muslim bredrin writing I am a muslim in his re test and that was all
looolmy school let me do the test on Islam still

looolmy school let me do the test on Islam still

When elders were saying to me 'School is the best time of your life' , they weren't joking.Would go back in a heartbeat, caught way too much jokes.
This kind of thing reminds me of that famous quote and Benjamin Button. How it would be better to live your life backwards....I never did and still don't understand this. I sort of understand being young and carefree but back then life was full of rules and limitations.I did love school though, just doing nothing all day surrounded by friends was fun.

c/s
I could of guessed this apart from you were now where near top in class and the fact you never had any potential. I also don't think you would of matured quickly and that you were a loner but everything else is spot on I reckon.

c/s
I could of guessed this apart from you were now where near top in class and the fact you never had any potential. I also don't think you would of matured quickly and that you were a loner but everything else is spot on I reckon.
LOLPourqoui?

lolif only you knew.its nice that you try and refute the achievements of anyone who you're threatened by though.keep working at itmaybe one day you'll move from your nice house in an exclusive road within a shithole, to a nice house on an exclusive road in london.chin up fella

Secondary school was sick. You really really don't realise how good you have it until you get older.Nutmeg rushClapping food from the dinner hallMoney upWalking with your bredrin who just got told by the older years that if he doesn't buy them a chocolate milk with his own money he will get banged the f*ck up.Grabbing girl's bums left, right and centerWalking the whole of Kilburn High Road to the top end to go jam in the regular chicken shop after schoolPlaying football in Paddington RecGoing to sixth form open days in big groupsI miss it. I really do. I just wished I worked harder at my GCSEs. They actually really weren't that hard.I miss sixth form and university as well now.

Miss it like hell.Fights, swapping latest dubs/beats, bullying teachers, black converse, kickers, army jackets from Kilburn high rd army shop, £1 meal in the canteen, doing some great escape mission at lunch to go chicken shop, finding out latest pregnant chick, going to the park to see a clash, 'fight club', scramble with a £2 coin jeez.We're robbed of a year in Harrow aswell, start high school in year 8 not year 7.

Miss it like hell.Fights, swapping latest dubs/beats, bullying teachers, black converse, kickers, army jackets from Kilburn high rd army shop, £1 meal in the canteen, doing some great escape mission at lunch to go chicken shop, finding out latest pregnant chick, going to the park to see a clash, 'fight club', scramble with a £2 coin jeez.We're robbed of a year in Harrow aswell, start high school in year 8 not year 7.
Aaahhhh, it's Shy One. What were you doing all the way in Kilburn darg?