*Animal cocktail*...do not watch if screamish

Steven

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Animals have been getting slaughtered for thousands of years by humans. Dunno why people are acting like this video shows the world is getting worse.But it did make me go "errrrrrrr"
Yes and the way in which animals are now slaughtered compaired to thousands of years ago is bloody torture. animals being kept alive to drain blood out of them upside down to keep the meat as red as possible - Thats humane slaughter? NO!
TBH that is fine with me.Same way a Lion will reip off your face if you get too close and leave to to rot in the savannah.Doublay standardssssss

I find it disturbing that people video camera this to put on youtube and find it equally disturbing that somebody thought this was actually worthy of a topic on a forum board, this says all it needs to say for your moralities my dear!
Survival of the fittestI eat chicken, pork etc. I fully accept the responsibility of eating animals and realise that, though they may not experience quite a gruelling death, they are still killed for my eating pleasure.You dont see Leopards sitting in a field crying over dead Gazelles they have just munched to death. It's the food chain. I'm sure one say an alien species will come to death and completely enslave/wipe us out because they have the advanced intelligence/strength to do so. That's reality.
Survival of the fittest ? Excuse me but actually its not the food chain humans teeth are not designed to eat raw meat there for we are actually herbavors. Its natural in the wile for a leapord/lion to attack another species and eat the animal there and then - Its not natural for hundreds of horses see the other horse being killed infront of them( or any animal) and have no way to excape becuase lets just get this straight naturally horses and other prey animals would be able to gallop away and there it would be the survival of the fittest, because the young or older horses generally get caught first, but dont think for a minute that a horses kick cant also kill the likes of a lion if they are fighting for there life.
*Doesnt watch*What is the world coming too , SMH.
C/SThese sick people make me so angry. Like its okay to promote cruelty of any animal.
I swear the animal are deadWhat do you want a burial with a full service, pastor, friends and family with some eulogizes
Hold on that animal there is dead yes!! And from what i see happening there thats the process for the dog meat chain apposed to the human food chain.Animals that are PTS IE horses we have meat men who will buy our "dead" or soon to be disposed of horses and put it into the food chain, for dogs or for the like of glue etc. Some people will even put there horses out to the blood bank - This in my opinion are not suitable ways to dispose of your horse after what it has done and given you in your time of owning them. Me personally when ive had to have a horse pts has been YES f*ck*ng BURRIED! and a tree in memory of them.But animals going for slaughter for human consumption likes of cows, horses and pigs are hung upside down during slaughter to drain the blood out, They can actually see the animal infront of them beating cut open and the likes of pigs are extremely intelligent and can actually see and realise that, that is about to happen to them thats why these slaughter places you can hear the animals squeeling for there lifes. That is why animal activists want to ban the live exportation of animals for slaughter and i actually agree with it, the amount of horses (in specific) that are killed by another horse in transit from not being adiquate spacing between them or not enough water and not even stops is horrendous! Geldings will fight other geldings if mares are in transit with them stallions will try to mount mares and ususally colts and fillys will be aboard to. The law to transport horses is that foals travel by there mothers with no halters, colts to be transported seperate from fillys/mares and stallions seperate from mares but this does not happen.Im not against people eating meat but i am against inhumane slaughter of animals. We as a nation and as a world should utilising the animal that is slaughtered for our benefits. I just wish people understood that animals feel pain and deserve the same treatment as a human recieves, can you imagine humans being slaughtered in the very way animals are? So again i must stress im not against people eating meat just the way in which SOME of these animals are slaughtered for our benefit. Originally animals where not to travel more than 20 miles to be slaughtered now animals will travel as far as france and belgium for slaughter. ARGHHHHHHHH! I find it disturbing that people video camera this to put on youtube and find it equally disturbing that somebody thought this was actually worthy of a topic on a forum board, this says all it needs to say for your moralities my dear!
i hope ure passion carries over to life and real issues other than dead animals...the world cud be a better place for it
the worst part is we burn peopledo u think thats terrible and immoral tooa stupid thing to get worked up about tbh
Im not talking about this method of disposing of animals to be honest, i think its sick that it was recorded and somebody actualyl thought this was worth viewing, and that some of the members of this forum find it funny or watchable.Im more worked up at the twisted mind of humans actually, clearly some people just can't get that!
*Doesnt watch*What is the world coming too , SMH.
C/SThese sick people make me so angry. Like its okay to promote cruelty of any animal.
I swear the animal are deadWhat do you want a burial with a full service, pastor, friends and family with some eulogizes
init u dumb bitch
Exxcuse me, you dumb c*nt! You cant label somebody a dumb bitch for having a heart, or an opinion that differs from you! PRICK!
Animals have been getting slaughtered for thousands of years by humans. Dunno why people are acting like this video shows the world is getting worse.But it did make me go "errrrrrrr"
Yes and the way in which animals are now slaughtered compaired to thousands of years ago is bloody torture. animals being kept alive to drain blood out of them upside down to keep the meat as red as possible - Thats humane slaughter? NO!
TBH that is fine with me.Same way a Lion will reip off your face if you get too close and leave to to rot in the savannah.Doublay standardssssss
I dont get quite what your "fine" about here, the thought of animals being drained alive to keep the meat as red as possible?Sorry but im actually okay with a lion killing another animal (so be it a horse) as a route of survival! Im not okay with humans inhumanely toturing an animal to keep the meat as red as possible! And MMan - They would not have time to jump out, those blades are extremely sharp.