Official Notting Hill Carnival 2009 - iSmooth Review pg 20

Da Luv Doc

carnivals fallen off tho. But its just one of them events u still end up passin thru tho, even tho you aint really on it.
THIS.Aint been for three years but if i aint working this year then this^^^^^^^^will happen.edit:May just f*ck it and hit an afetr party. Deets Afroman?In fact drop alll afterparty deets in here

I always leave Carnival with my Ego Swollen and my phone book full.My personal tips is avoid RAMPAGE (ratio of gyal to man on that road is not righteous) and i dont really like being at stands that dont play soca/calypso or bashment! Thats the only thing i wanna be hear over both days...Also when it gets dark and they take down the ropes from around the floats >>>>>>>>things get mad then!!!
*SPUDS*this guy knows the dealof course i'm touching down, both days, can't wait tbfh it's always the highlight of summer for meit's the only day in the year that brings together all the man dem without fail/lol @ going and not having a good time, pissed imo, never had a bad day at carnival

HLC have a stage, finally, so will be reaching there
is it! should be live, reaching only started goin again since last year doubt it'll become a annual event for me again normally prefer to touch the afterparty

The thing I never get about carnival is how there are so many sound systems but they lack playing certain music genres sometimes like its the same dj's on the same stands every year with maybe a special dj here and thereThe lack of decent hip hop always baffles me every yearKCC is alright but again the same dj's playing some dead out tunes

Notting Hill carnival is amazingAll the different people coming toghther, its a sick eventForum people neva attend anything so hype about "beef or shots" is air tbhFuk the minority dat caused it to lock off earlier smhTheir stupid parents need 2 explain the history behind the carnival ldn in the summer>>>>>I memba when i got 32 numbers in 07 when I reached both days :lol:

The thing I never get about carnival is how there are so many sound systems but they lack playing certain music genres sometimes like its the same dj's on the same stands every year with maybe a special dj here and thereThe lack of decent hip hop always baffles me every yearKCC is alright but again the same dj's playing some dead out tunes
lol, Westwood dont go there anymore since he was jacked