blue error screen on vista

neeko

Lol u cant even get into safe mode? Boooooooooyyyyyy i wudnt want to be u right about now fam. Err u mite be able to navagate to the programs file directory then the new printer software directory n look for the uninstall exe in there but i doubt that will wk without windows runnin....um u tried 'last known working config' option too i take it....IF it is the printer software there is prob a way of stopping the Print/Spooler Service via recovery console but to do that u wud ave to google it n i hope uve got admin rights on the comp!!

Happened to be me several times.Likely it's your harddrive at faullt. Is it old?use vista inbstallation disk and use repair.if that doesn't work try taking out a stick of ram.if all that fails use the windows recovery program(either on a floppy or cd) and it'll return the harddrive to how it was when you bought it.

write down what error code it gives u, it's something like 0x00020302302,000303400like in this picblue-screen-of-death1.jpgalso at the top in the pic where it says DRIVER IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL, there should be something like that on yours what does it say?and finally at the bottom where it says gv3.sys in the pic, what does it say around there on yours?

write down what error code it gives u, it's something like 0x00020302302,000303400like in this picblue-screen-of-death1.jpgalso at the top in the pic where it says DRIVER IRQ NOT LESS OR EQUAL, there should be something like that on yours what does it say?and finally at the bottom where it says gv3.sys in the pic, what does it say around there on yours?
its very much like that pic but without the bit in red and gv3.sysat tech info it saysstop: ox000000f4 (0x00000003, 0x91ff2330, 0x91ff247c, 0x82852400)

Have you tried running in safe mode command mode??if that doesn't work then try this...

To run the Startup Repair tool by using the Windows Vista installation discIf you have the Windows Vista installation disc, follow these steps to use the Startup Repair tool:1. Insert the installation disc. Note The computer must be configured to start from a CD or from a DVD. For information about how to configure the computer to start from a CD or from a DVD, see the information that came with the computer.
to get your computer to boot from the cd, you need to press whatever key it says as soon as u turn the computer on, usually the delete key to get into your BIOS... not the key to get the safe mode options etc.. after you've made the cd as the 1st boot up device, save the settings then restart the pc and it should say "press any key to boot from cd".
Note In most cases, the startup repair process starts automatically, and you do not have the option to select it in the System Recovery Options menu. 4. Click Repair your computer. 5. In the System Recovery Options dialog box, click the operating system that you want to repair, and then click Next. 6. In the System Recovery Options menu, click Startup Repair to start the repair process. 7. When the repair process is complete, click Finish.